The Coincidence

Clumsy rockyroad1

Dried Mango x3 (in my SDB)

Golden Muffin x2 (in my SDB

Apple Cinnamon Crepe (2400 NP on the Shop Wizard)

I'v never seen this reaction before from the Coincidence though,  I got to keep one Golden Muffin !!

image.png.c360668f69d082e9659d1100d19049e5.png

2 hours ago, Angeló The Enabler said:

Dried Mango x3 (in my SDB)

Golden Muffin x2 (in my SDB

Apple Cinnamon Crepe (2400 NP on the Shop Wizard)

I'v never seen this reaction before from the Coincidence though,  I got to keep one Golden Muffin !!

According to JellyNeo, you may be able to try again. 

A sudden flash of light temporarily blinds you. Once your vision clears, you realize that your ITEM NAME is now just dust in the wind! You kick yourself for bringing that onto a spaceship to begin with!

A random item from your inventory is removed. Note: It is possible for this to steal one of the quest items you were turning in. This does not count as using the machine for the day, and if you obtain another of the stolen item, you will be able to try the machine again.

I may be overworked and running on 19 Achyfis, but I can still count! If you want the Random Events machine to work again, I still need:

bd_thrmexplodevice.gif
Thermal Explosive Device
x3
spc_rocket_ale.gif
Rocket Fizzy Drink
x1

bd_rotten_beet.gif
Rotten Beetroot
x3

image.png.c06343df3dd67bb32a06580bcc782ef6.png

Well, at least these were not expensive items (I only had one of each). *sigh* There was a build up and then... bubbles_kiko_bounc.gif

bd_thrmexplodevice.gif
Thermal Explosive Device
x3
bbo_neocola_book.gif
Neocola Book
x3

spc_rocket_ale.gif        
Rocket Fizzy Drink
x1                                                                                                                                Something floats past the windows. Running to look outside, you see a small, pretty amulet in the blackness of space.

• 2 weeks later...

Different assortment for me! A very carb-heavy lunch, followed by a means to burn it off?

food_meat_pie.gif
Vegetarian Meat Pie
x3
bak_norm_cinnamon_roll.gif
Cinnamon Roll
x2
bd_heavybattlehammer.gif
Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer
x2

Cinnamon Roll x3 (20 NP each)

Brown Rice x3 (14 NP each)

Toad In A Hole x3 (14 NP each)

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. Oh, no... It looks like their attack has gone down by 2!

Oh No !!

Yellow Growth x1

Landfish x2

Scrawnyfish x2

(All in my SDB)

A parade of dozens of Lutaris marches through the spaceship. They get to the end of their song, then look around, confused. 'Eh, how do we get to Shenkuu?' one asks you.

Rocket Fizzy Drink x2

Bite Size Celery x3

Chia Clown Punching Bag x3

(all cheap items)

A fog cloud swirls past you. Was that Corbin and Kell inside? They appear to be having a tea party with a monster.

All SDB today!

image.png.b18a634def807281d0a7153ea1c9fa75.png

But no button for me to complete the quest, just the NOPE or return to Neopia one... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Never mind! REs are back site-wide, so maybe the Coincidence is having a little sulk because of that. xD

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. Oh, no... It looks like their hit points have gone down by 2!

Golden Muffin x3

Darigan Muffin x1

Assorted Mini Biscuits x1