The Coincidence

Clumsy rockyroad1

2 Rotten Beet Root

2 Pirate Tonu Plushie

3 Pirate Potato Crisp

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. Oh, no... It looks like their intelligence has gone down by 2!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Xweetok31492. It looks like their attack has gone up by 1!

Not bad for about 3800np.  About a tenth of training.

2 Toy Sailboat

2 Scrawnyfish

2 Super Toy Sailboat

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their hit points have gone up by 3!

2 Shenkuu Sushi Roll Magnet

3 Ubikiberry Elixir

3 Toy Pirate Sword

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their movement has gone up by 1!

3 Shenkuu Sushi Roll Magnet

1 Ubikiberry Elixir

3 Toy Pirate Sword

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their defence has gone up by 3!

2 Basket of Vegetables

3 Evil Snowball

2 Yellow Snowball

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their attack has gone up by 1!

2 Undead Turnip

2 Cello

1 Banjo

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their level has gone up by 3!

• 1 month later...

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their defence has gone up by 2!

i paid nothing as i had all the items in my SDB

Undead Turnip x 1

Cello x 1

Banjo x 1 

I've stopped with visiting the Doc, didn't take many times of my pet's hard earned stats being reduced for me to not want to do this any more, lol. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about Ellava. It looks like their defence has gone up by 10! Wow!

My first worthwhile experience with The Coincidence. Most of the time I get nothing, and the last time something actually happened, her level decreased by 2 -.-
Not sure if it's worth it in the long run. 

On 1/16/2018 at 2:26 PM, kayahtik said:
A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about Ellava. It looks like their defence has gone up by 10! Wow!

My first worthwhile experience with The Coincidence. Most of the time I get nothing, and the last time something actually happened, her level decreased by 2 -.-
Not sure if it's worth it in the long run. 

Yeah I came to that conclusion, too. Now I profit from winning semolina etc. from the Tombola, rather than making my pet suffer indignities, lol.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Khaladin. Oh, no... It looks like their attack has gone down by 2!

Drats :C

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing seems to happen. Oh wait, check the floor! You might want to catch that Rainblug before it crawls away.This bug will munch on just about anything it can find.

omg i just decided to look for those items in my SDB and found them all 

(Super Sailboat x2 .. Scrawnyfish x1 .. Snazzy Moon Comb x1)

and i said what the heck .. i'll just give them to the Professor 

it's worth like 1.6 Mil !!!

• 3 months later...

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their movement has gone up by 3!

well at least the items were cheap (toy sailboat , stagnant puddle of water , chepos plant)

MOVEMENT !!!!!!!!

MOVEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their level has gone up by 1!

Blandfish x2

Scrawnyfish x1

Toy Sailboat x1

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Neopoints are falling from the sky! You flail around wildly in an attempt to catch them all. It looks like you were able to haul in 1,838 NP! Hooray!

Stagnant Puddle Of Water x1

Lesser Spotted Fish x2

Rotten Omelette x3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Cheops Plant x2

Scrawnyfish x2

Snazzy Moon Comb x1

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. Oh, no... It looks like their hit points have gone down by 2!

well , this sux

• 2 months later...

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about darkinvention. It looks like their attack has gone up by 10! Wow!

This is the biggest status increase i've ever seen aboard the coincidence 

Rotten Omelette x1 (in my SDB)

Ptolymelon x2 (in my SDB)

Lesser Spotted Fish x3 (1 in my SDB , bought 2 for 700NP each = 1400NP)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I read, on JN I think? That you can get petpetpets from this! I am sure I did NOT know this! Now I'm kinda tempted to start doing it again... *shifty eyes*

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I read, on JN I think? That you can get petpetpets from this! I am sure I did NOT know this! Now I'm kinda tempted to start doing it again... *shifty eyes*

That is correct .. I got a Draphlyout of it once

14 hours ago, Angeló said:

That is correct .. I got a Draphlyout of it once

CUTE! So is this the reason people really do it, do you think, and not the potential stat inceases? Because frankly if I do start it up again I'll want to remember to not do it with Tate, the big stat loses aren't something I'm willing to risk. vampire.gif

22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That's how my friend got a Squippit, and he rarely did the Coincidence. It was even crazier cause we were skyping when it happened.