NEW DAILY: The Coincidence

Ruto

So far I've gained three movement and lost one defence. I've spent around 80k. That's a pretty steep price for some stats, but I'm going to keep at it in case I get some large increases. NM me if you have any specific items you need and I'll check my SDB or possibly pick one up for you from the SW if you seem nice. <3

I think I'm going to give up on this one as well for awhile. I blew through most of my np recently on a depressed customizing spree and so far I've gotten 1,600 np only. The last one wanted 2 landfish, box of wheat flakes and something cheap. I kinda hoped my luck would change and spent the ridiculous 50k to get... nothing. I was hoping there'd be a time limit of sorts so you wouldn't be forced out of possibly 100k (stagnant puddles at 48k really?)

Some of the dailies give you better prizes if your pet is a lower level (coltzan shrine usually gives me a level up if my low level pet is active but never my bd pet) so I'm wondering if this is the same here?

Those of you who've had pet stats increase/decrease, were they your bd or lab pets?

"A portal appears in midair, and you see Hanso and Brynn arguing. Behind them, an artefact glows brightly and then explodes, raining hot dogs everywhere."

Second day where nothing has happened to me. At least I only spent a few hundred today.

I can't find if someone has already posted this, so sorry if this is already known, but has anyone else noticed that if you click on the star background of the Map of Neopia, it takes you straight to The Coincidence?

I actually didn't know this/ don't know if it's been posted. I just checked mine out so thanks for sharing!

I can't find if someone has already posted this, so sorry if this is already known, but has anyone else noticed that if you click on the star background of the Map of Neopia, it takes you straight to The Coincidence?

I didn't know this but it makes it easy to get back to. Thanks for mentioning it!

Both yesterday and today left me with nothing. I spent a bit too much on it the first day, but only needed to spend 50NP on the second. I think it could be interesting, although I'll probably only use a lab pet. Who knows what else it's capable of doing. Seems like it could be fun though, if some of the prices become more reasonable.

[Edit] I've just read that as well as reducing stats, other possible bad outcomes are taking away (up to) 800NPs, or removing a random item from your inventory. Try not to do this while you're holding onto anything valuable!

Edited by CrazyBiscuit

Has anybody who has been doing the quests gotten random events? I did two quests for the Lutari and I got two NEW(!) random events today. Has anybody who hasn't done the quests gotten any random events from browsing the site? I have a theory that maybe the more quests you do for the Lutari the more regular random events you have.

My third time doing this, and I got:

A fog cloud swirls past you. Was that Corbin and Kell inside? They appear to be having a tea party with a monster.

Did those duo really liked me? Because I got this RE two times in a row!
Note: Fortunately, I only have to spend 35 NP on doing this.

Has anybody who has been doing the quests gotten random events? I did two quests for the Lutari and I got two NEW(!) random events today. Has anybody who hasn't done the quests gotten any random events from browsing the site? I have a theory that maybe the more quests you do for the Lutari the more regular random events you have.

I don't think so, because I've done it three times, and I still haven't got any new RE(s) yet.

I can confirm that I haven't done any quests, but have received a RE tonight.

I did the quest again today, thinking well I will give it one more try even though it has been pointless that last two goes.

I got +3 intelegence for my active pet. (not worth the 45k it cost me)

shortly after I got two random events, the first one I ignored because I thought it was part of someones shop display at the top and I didnt recognise it like one of the old 'something has happened' things, I think it said I got a stat increase

second one was a few minutes later and said this.

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

so is this connected to the chaos machine use???

I got the Prof his stuff, hit the button and.... lost a hit point. This after 2 defense points yesterday. So I'm thinking to myself that I'm not goign to do this anymore. After all, I worked hard to get those points in the Academy. Just as I was about to give up.... an amazing thing happened. I got a Dark Faerie quest. Oh boy!! I can get my point back! Well, I got two points! Yea!! :rock:

Is this because I pushed the button that I got a sudden Random Event? Especially a good one in my favour after a bad one against me? Hmmm..... :shiftyeyes_anim:

I guess I'll be back to The Conincidence again tomorrow after all. *LOL* :laughingsmiley:

I think I got a new RE today randomly...NOT from the new daily. said: "Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you a Forgotten Shore Map Piece" from the forgotten shore xD did anyone get this before? hmmm...as for the daily...no..just no...inflated prices galore :/ but I guess if I ever get em I can make some NP xD