The Official "The Coincidence" event item help board

Clumsy rockyroad1

I read on Charter that a lot of people are sending in tickets as bug reports to try and get this sorted - apparently last night one of the items was UB (dark somethingorother), which I got today, and is down to 6k! Must be working.

People are sending tickets in when items are over 10k to alert Neo to the issue and get them to widen the pool. Couldn't hurt, imo

I read on Charter that a lot of people are sending in tickets as bug reports to try and get this sorted - apparently last night one of the items was UB (dark somethingorother), which I got today, and is down to 6k! Must be working.

People are sending tickets in when items are over 10k to alert Neo to the issue and get them to widen the pool. Couldn't hurt, imo

i dont understand... the price inflation is a glitch? or the items being asked for is a glitch?

Plushie Chomby Balloon X5

IT IS 85K >_<

Sent you 1

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i dont understand... the price inflation is a glitch? or the items being asked for is a glitch?

Not a glitch just unfair on players. Pretty sure it's against the rules to inflate items like this

I need 4x Rotten Egg salad 4x paper dagger please. Its ridculous the egg salad is at 50k each and the paper dagger at 50k as well i swear i could get them for 1 np before this event.

Will send you a Paper Dagger as soon as Neopets lets me. Everything is taking ages to load on there now. :ohno:

Thank you for making this board (even though I did not discover it until after I lost 75k doing today's quest *facepalm*) I'll be sure to use this board tomorrow.

All I need left is 1 more Red Toadstool, if anyone has a spare :) This board and everyone is awesome, and I'll save my junk for the next few days in case it is needed

I'm sending one along right now! Hope it's helpful!

EDIT: It has been sent! :)

gif_red_toadstool.gif

You have given Red Toadstool to User 'xrazydiamond'.

Sent you 1

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Plushie Chomby Balloon

MY ENGLISH SO BAD

NEED:Plushie Chomby Balloon X4

Ah you're quite welcome =] Hope you can find more!

THANK YOU>_< :rolleyes_anim:NEED:Plushie Chomby Balloon X4

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Thank You CrazyBiscuit. :laughingsmiley: Still need: 3xRotten Egg Salad + 3xPaper Dagger. :sick02:

Got two paper daggers to send your way! (If my inventory page will load, dang it...)

Meanwhile, I'm looking for 3x Wind Up Chia Clown if someone could do that for me. :D I only had two in my SDB and need five.