Hello!

Ember

I've been playing Neopets since I was about twelve years old, and I'm twenty three now. I am VERY attached to my neopet Dreadlock4, I adopted him from the pound a verrry long time ago and have trained him to level 30 now :) I am participating in the obelisk war. I have been off-site a lot, though, so I am probably behind you guys a bit. I collect scarabs, and read books to Dreadlock. I am considering getting rid of my Quiggle and maybe trying to get a Draik or something. I have a low-level Skeith that I am attached to, plus he eats all the junk in my inventory, hehe. I just got a new avi I wasn't even trying for, donating a plushie! ^^

I am into the Goth scene a bit, and Industrial music but also some other things. Seems we all are kind of like that, from what I have seen so far..... I am looking for Neofriends, also I like to roleplay a bit, but maybe stuff that is too adult for Neopets, I am scared of getting frozen...

Hmm... I would like to own a Hissi or Draik some day. Also would like to make Dreadlock4 Mutant. I had a Mutant Chia along time ago, those were cool looking! I have a STONE paintbrush I am trying to get rid of, and also the FIRST secret lab map piece.. if anyone is interested. :) I've cleaned out my SDB of food and stocked my shop up with all of that, making lots of NP hehe, which is good, I spent a lot on collectibles and the packrat av and also training my pets.

Let's see...2002 makes me...sixteen when I started playing (to my knowledge). And I'm twenty-eight now. ^_^

I like Skeiths, too, because they eat junk. :D Grarrls do, but they're a little creepier than the pudgy, slightly cross Skeith. (Skeiths are kind of the Grumpy Cat of Neopets, aren't they? *laughs*)

It's funny...I never had the desire for a draik egg until I started the draiks vs. krawks discussion on here...and then I got one and wouldn't get rid of him for the world! O.o

Welcome, welcome...I look forward to talking to you!

Thank you for the warm welcome. Wow, I love Skinny Puppy/Ohgr, too :D and NIN... I LOVE NIN. Hehe. We do have a bit in common.

I have been listening to Ohgr/Skinny Puppy on Spotify, they just added the "Welt" album on there. So neat, tons of albums and music for free, just a couple ads every now and then.... I made a lot of NP selling my secret lab piece, now I am richer than I ever have been on Neo.. Hehe. :) Which is probably change to ya'll ... Lol.

Omg so jelly hehe. I have never seen them live. There was a movie Ohgr played in about a little boy vampire that dressed as a girl, I think? he was quite wonderful in it. I love listening to NIN and just letting my mind wander as I ponder over different things, it's really good for that! Nice meeting you Chelperk. I also listen to Wumpscut and BlutEngel, even though Blut's stuff is in German... Any bands you recommend? I find I ask people that often but lose the note I put the bands on hehe.

Nice to meet you too! :D I liked some of the Wumpscut I've listened to but I haven't heard much. I also loooove Ministry, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult (they aren't as poisonous as their name suggests--kinda have a disco-industrial sound), KMFDM and PIG are great too. All kinda 90s groups though; I feel as though industrial is a dying breed. :( But there's hope! I found Primitive Race on Facebook which seems to be a sort of up-and-coming industrial supergroup. I think they've only put out sample music on soundcloud for now but I haven't checked lately as I'm not a fan of Facebook. Let me know what you think when you listen to these musicians. If you're interested, I can write you a track list of my favorite songs.