Constellation outside of view of telescope

Sarahsshinee

Hi! I got the following coordinates for the Gatherer constellation. But the telescope can't go that far (problems are underlined). I already tried to clear out my cache but that didn't change my coordinates. Help?

(-548,-618)
(-508,-688)
(-578,-758)
(-538,-818)
(-438,-788)
(-428,-708)

Have you tried checking it against one of the Guides? I remember once getting a wonky coordinate too and managed to figure out the REAL one thanks to one of those walkthrough guides. Good luck! I hope you make it!

Have you tried to clear your cache and to redo the few last steps? Sounds like something did not register properly. :)

As I said:

I already tried to clear out my cache but that didn't change my coordinates.

Have you tried checking it against one of the Guides? I remember once getting a wonky coordinate too and managed to figure out the REAL one thanks to one of those walkthrough guides. Good luck! I hope you make it!

I got these coordinates from the constellation finder in tdn's walkthrough. So yeah~ XD

Both of you thanks for trying to help though >..<

I got it! Thanks for the help!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.