Fountain Faerie Quest Frustration

Moonflower2

I never thought I'd ever get a Fountain Faerie Quest in a million years, so when I realized that I actually got one, I kind of hyperventilated for a bit.

She asked me for a Lutari Gentleman Jacket, and I was excited since I'd seen those before and I thought it'd be easy to find one on the Trading Post. So I sprinted to the TP .... only to find that there were none.

So then I figured "Oh well, no big deal. Maybe the value has gone down a bit and it's somewhere on the Shop Wizard." So I head on down to the Quest Help section of the Neoboards, make a thread asking about a Lutari Gentleman Jacket, and wait a few minutes. I refresh the page, my hopes high ... only to find that everybody that looked couldn't find one. Not even in a gallery.

I just ... I don't know whether to laugh, to cry, or to smash my keyboard to bits.

Since it's a wearable, I would probably try to make a post in the Customisation forums to see if anyone wants to sell your theirs. It's a good looking item, so I presume that all the ones in existance are either on Lutari, in closets or in safety deposit box.

And to add to your quest frustrations... the quest event has been rather bad for me thus far. Got a couple crafting quests, and a UB 400k space faerie quest. Bleh. Not that I was hoping for another FFQ... but being able to complete quests would be nice, you know.

I got an FFQ on my side a while back...over a million NP. I took it, but then I just used yesterday's FFQ to repaint the same pet (because I made a bad decision).

I know what you mean, though...for a little bit, I couldn't find yesterday's, even though JN said it was buyable...the only downside is that yours couldn't be solved with a helpful soul and the SSW. :(

I have gotten crafting three days in a row :/ Any way to control what type you get?

Also, I am TOTALLY awesome... http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=jaycliff10&user_cat=r98+and+below has one in their gallery. They are willing to part with any r98 or below and this is a r 96... Good Luck!

I've been dying to paint one of my pets Stealthy ever since the paintbrush came out :D I think I'm going to paint my Eyrie. So far my other pets are painted Shadow, Magma, and Pirate and she's been stuck with Cloud practically since I got my account, so I figure it's only fair to give her an update.

I haven't gotten a FFQ on any account. . .Gotta say I'm getting pretty sick of those Craft Faerie quests though . . .

Supposedly if you change your language to Chinese before clicking to accept your quest you will not get any Crafting Faerie quests (and of course you can change it back after clicking "accept"). c: A few of the folks in my guild suggested doing so, and it has worked for me so far.

Yup, Chinese or Japanese have worked for me too so far. Only gotten crafting ones as bonus AFTER I changed back from Japanese to English, when turning in the item.

I wish I would get another FFQ. I think mine was like 200K?

I used mine on the avie. I don't but do regret it. I hate the way Buzz look. Bleh. I was going to try and trade for a pet but no one is really looking for a buzz. So I offered to give it to someone. I painted him into a zombie buzz I think. Don't remember anymore