Showing off the birthday boy!

Ruvy, my chocolate draik, is really special to me so when I noticed that yesterday was his 9th birthday I knew I had to do something to celebrate the occassion! I'm actually really happy with this customization so I think I'll leave it on him for a while, even though technically his birthday has passed.

Ruvy%20birthday.png

(Click to see animated version!)

Along with the customization I also bought him a couple of birthday gifts (two books, two toys, some cake, and a birthday goodie bag)! It's sort of silly, but I had fun coming up with gift ideas for him and I might start doing that to commemorate my other pets' birthdays as well. c:

Have you guys done anything fun to celebrate your pets' birthdays?

He looks great, I love the customization, really fits his birth day theme :P

I unfortunately have trouble even remembering birthdays in real life, (tho I actually do seem to remember my real life pets their birthdays) so remembering in game pets their birth days isn't going to happen for me lol and I can't really be bothered to check it every day so I haven't really done anything to celebrate their birthdays. I do sometimes on random days decide to buy em something or groom/play with them a little more etc, but it really depends on my mood more than anything.

He looks amazing! Chocolate pets are so much fun to customize, especially for special occasions. (I have a chocolate shoyru that I always have so much fun with.)

I don't keep track of my pets' birthdays, but I sometimes do special stuff on my account's birthday, like last year, I bought a Royal PB for my blue shoyru so she could have the clothes. (It was technically her birthday though, since she was my first pet, created on the same day as my account.)

He looks amazing! Chocolate pets are so much fun to customize, especially for special occasions. (I have a chocolate shoyru that I was have so much fun with.)

I don't keep track of my pets' birthdays, but I sometimes do special stuff on my account's birthday, like last year, I bought a Royal PB for my blue shoyru so she could have the clothes. (It was technically her birthday though, since she was my first pet, created on the same day as my account.)

I love the idea of painting your pet for a special occassion! I saw a few people doing that for New Years this past year. c:

Such a lovely customization! When did you change him to chocolate? Did you get a Fountain Faerie Quest? I typically don't remember my pets birthdays, but I think it's awesome that TNT updated their lookups to actually show their birthdays, so that you don't have to calculate it yourself. ^_^ I did learn recently that the birthday of my Aisha is the same as the day I started playing neopets. ^_^ I had forgotten that.

Such a lovely customization! When did you change him to chocolate? Did you get a Fountain Faerie Quest? I typically don't remember my pets birthdays, but I think it's awesome that TNT updated their lookups to actually show their birthdays, so that you don't have to calculate it yourself. ^_^ I did learn recently that the birthday of my Aisha is the same as the day I started playing neopets. ^_^ I had forgotten that.

Yes indeed! He was blue for a really long time, but I got my first FFQ about a year ago (thank you, faerie quest cookies!) so I was able to turn him chocolate. c: I'm pretty thankful for that since I am definitely not brave enough to use the lab ray on a draik haha.

Wow beautiful costumization! Congratulations :)

Draik is my dream pet but it will take a long time until I get one.

I confess I don't care much for my pets birthday. Some days I feel like giving them more attention and buy them stuff, so they have a couple of birthdays per year