I need help with the Restive Tomb...

SoulCrystal

Okay... You know that part where you are inside the Restive Tomb with the mumified jelly and you need to keep refreshing 'til you get the unravelled bandages? Well, I've tried refreshing at every available second, and it doesn't seem to work... Also, when I looked around for solutions, someone suggested that I click View, then click Source Code (etc.), but I can't find Source Code in the drop down menu after clicking View... Can someone please help me? I've also deleted my cashe and tried the most recent steps all over again. Still nothing...

Did you try TDN's guide?

Also, if possible try to click your right mouse button, then pick "view page source"

I don't have it in the drop down menu either at view, but I do have it in the list when I right click the page.

I hope that helps you a little.

I'll number this so the responses will be easier to read... XD

1. I have been following that very same guide this whole time...

2. I tried that, but then I couldn't find the <AREA shape="rect" coords="0,298,1,299" that was suggested by another help page... Can't find '<AREA' anywhere, actually, and I have used Ctrl+f...

3. Well, maybe it's a Firefox thing?

Well, it did help somehwhat. :)

I did... As well as I could, seeing as everything was different this time around. One, I couldn't click on the pie because I had already clicked on it, and I had also already gotten the medicine from the alchemy club... I followed every step again, but aside from the obvious changes, there was nothing different. Still didn't work with the jelly-thing...

Tried it again, going through all the steps... Nothing...

The universal tip to unglitch the Altador Plot is to clear your browser's cache, and to redo the few last steps.

Also don't refresh too quickly or you might overlook thing and refresh over the frame you needed to see.

How do I clear my cashe?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks... Though it didn't show me how to delete the cashe with my current version of Firefox... I can't seem to get into 'details', like it says...

Thanks... Though it didn't show me how to delete the cashe with my current version of Firefox... I can't seem to get into 'details', like it says...

I have Windows XP and the latest Firefox. How I get there is Tools > Options. Click on the "Advanced" tab (top right corner), then choose the "Network" tab below. The second button down says "Clear Now" (under "Cached Web Content"). Clicking that does it for me. Sometimes it can take a while, especially if you haven't cleared it in a while (ever... and you have it set to a large size).