Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

I'm team sun and I finisher ultimate bullseye, Sutek's Tomb and Nova Defender but I just cant seem to get around the track in Chariot chase, I think I played it 20 times and haven't gotten around the track once :(

Not sure what your source is, but Chariot Chase is not one of the games for Sun. I think the one you're missing is Faerie Bubbles.

For complete coverage on the day's games visit our GMC Coverage.

Do bonuses count towards your final trophy? Can't make myself play Spinacles 4 more times...

No bonuses do not count towards your trophy. Only the number of challenges you complete. :)

I'm also team sun and so far I have completed everything except for ready to roll. Going to try and tackle that one later. :)

Beware! You have to post the scores of Bruno's Breakaway and Edna's Shadow at the same time or it won't count.

For example, I played Bruno's four times then played Edna's four times but it only gave me one of the bonus boxes. Then I play first Bruno's then Edna's three times and got the boxes.

Not sure if it's just something my account/computer did but I ended up playing so many extra times because of it.

Yeah, I made that mistake as well....

Completed today's challenge. Nova defender turns out to be surprisingly fun; I was key-meshing towards the end xD

Oh, no. I should have picked Moon. I'm dreading Chariot Race. Hopefully its

required score is as low as the ones have been so far.

*tons of face palming later*

I hope like me, TNT has brandished the game into that unforgotten corner of their mind.

Awww, I lost my streak of getting all the bonuses but I triedd! Today's challenge totally got me.

Do the bonuses have to be completed on the day of the challenge or can they be done on different days? And if you click on the progress tab is the circles for the bonuses still purple if they are completed the day after they are released?

Hello! Does anyone know what the game for Team Moon's mystery challenge Day 4 is?

If it's Dubloon Disaster or Stowaway Sting then I have no chance of completing this ; ;

Today's Sun mystery game is Extreme Herder 2.

Today's Moon mystery game is Stowaway Sting.

Today's Sun mystery game is Extreme Herder 2.

Today's Moon mystery game is Stowaway Sting.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Oh BTW does anyone know why you have to alternate the games to get the double game challenge?

Turmac Roll, one of the worst game on Neopets. Why? Because the berries are random and the controls are frustrating to use. Not sure the trophy is worth it just to play Turmac Roll...

oh dear this year I wont be getting a good trophie, It seems to be really hard and games that I am worst at..should have chosen team sun as moon is just not suiting me at all, have already missed most gold ticks ... bit fed up actually, every moring I get up and say oh no not THIS one .. sigh :whaa:

Ughhhh I beat each of the scores like... 3 times, but there was so much glitching that only one of each properly sent. Let alone the amount of glitching and control struggles when I was playing them. I beat the challenges, but I am beyond irritated at this point. The bonuses can just sit there incomplete for the moment. I don't know whether I'll go back to do them or not. XD

...am I the only one who likes Turmac Roll? :P

Power-ups are usually dropped randomly in various games so I have no problem with berries of different value appearing randomly. Besides neggs of various values appear randomly in Meerca Chase too ;)

...am I the only one who likes Turmac Roll? :P

Power-ups are usually dropped randomly in various games so I have no problem with berries of different value appearing randomly. Besides neggs of various values appear randomly in Meerca Chase too ;)

I keep getting excited by the fact I just got a great power-up which got me close to the goal, but then I die BECAUSE of the excitement. I can't win :(

What's the "???" game? I finished the other two.

Stowaway Sting :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I keep getting excited by the fact I just got a great power-up which got me close to the goal, but then I die BECAUSE of the excitement. I can't win :(

I know right.

That had happened to me countless times for quite a number of games. Like once I was so excited to get the fish negg in Meerca Chase that I accidentally tripped over the tail. Needless to say it was game over with an embarrassingly low score to boot xD

I know right.

That had happened to me countless times for quite a number of games. Like once I was so excited to get the fish negg in Meerca Chase that I accidentally tripped over the tail. Needless to say it was game over with an embarrassingly low score to boot xD

I keep getting the top three berries in Turmac Roll (not the aqua berry though..) and then dying immediately after with something like 423 points :( getting so frustrated at this STUPID GAME GAAAHHHHHH

i am ready to cry. i thought the score needed was 450. i am an idiot.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.