Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon!

hrtbrk

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I nearly shot the Coke I was drinking out of my nose...which would have been quite painful.

I joined Team Moon (love Shenkuu, I like the Asian-themed items since I am otaku...and I love the night sky!!!) and got this message:

welikethamoon.png

Of course, Neopets always loves to reference weird things... like this: http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song

So... I seem to be the only person who is having trouble with this but Bumble Beams is totally destroying me.

*sigh* I hope I can still get good prizes.

Good luck with that! It takes practice, since it took me a while to finish this challenge too.

Team Moon! :)

So... I seem to be the only person who is having trouble with this but Bumble Beams is totally destroying me.

*sigh* I hope I can still get good prizes.

Try to grab the stars, but if you can't control the petpet too well, leave them. Bring the petpet down and drop it in a box, if you can time it a bit, the center of the box gives more points.

Let the first petpet roll over all the beams, so you'll have boxes all along the bottom. After that one, you can take the shortest path. Remember the falling takes some time, so try to time it right.

I try to alternate them. box filled, box empty, box filled. So you wont have to keep balancing one for too long before another empty box has arrived plus you'll know what box will be empty before you can see it. If you can get passed the first two levels, you'll be able to get the score. Good luck!

Oh, and don't forget to read the Guide.

Has anyone figured out which game you need to play for Day 2's mystery challenge?

It's not Island Chef Academy (since that doesn't qualify)

It's definitely Eye Of The Storm.

Mine says "For the Cup!". I am Sun Team, so maybe mine is Yooyuball or something.

Odd_dan_vide said that it's Ready to Roll for Sun team.

Does anyone know if you get more points for doing all the bonuses on the same day? If not I'll space it out so I still earn neopoints for them.

I'm not sure whether it's more points for same day with bonuses. That would definitely be interesting to find out. I know the other years I didn't necessarily do the bonuses same day, but then I've never gotten the top trophy either. This year I've been pretty good about it so far. Got everything same day of release and all bonuses so far. Here's hoping I can keep it up XD I'm normally pretty awful at the games, so I'm pretty surprised I'm managing so well.

Odd_dan_vide said that it's Ready to Roll for Sun team.

Does anyone know if you get more points for doing all the bonuses on the same day? If not I'll space it out so I still earn neopoints for them.

You don't get more points for doing the bonuses.

FAQ say this:

Do I have to complete the bonus challenges in order to qualify for the highest trophy tier?

No. The bonus challenges do not count toward the overall completion of the GMC challenges. They simply add to your team’s overall score..

gah so annoyed, some of my Top Chop scores must not have been sending properly - got over the required score every single time but twice I didn't get the bonus prize. rubbish

at least it's all done now, just slogging my way through Eye of the Storm.

(yay go team moon!)

TDNs guide for the GMC tells you what games you need to play for each team, you can just go there and check it out rather than having to search through all the games!

Today's challenges weren't too bad, I'm on Team Moon. Top Chop took me a little longer than it should have because I have no patience and I kept messing up :P & Eye of the Storm I'm good at it just took a while.. I had to get to at least level 15 on Normal Mode before I could get to the 2200 points..

Hope Team Moon can stay in the lead today! Good Luck :thumbsup:

Does anyone know what the games are for sun and for Moon?

Sure! They post them every day - http://www.neopets.com/games/gmc2013/

And TDN has a quickly updated guide each day that goes with it - http://thedailyneopets.com/gmc/index

I chose Team Moon! :thumbsup: <3

What is the Mystery Challenge? I can't figure out what game to play for it.

I just follow TDN's guide, http://www.thedailyneopets.com/gmc/day2-13/ xo

I almost joined sun but at the last minute decided that she looked a bit too snooty so I am with moon :)

luckily bubble beams is one I find easy ... this will not last lol I remember from previous years

That's too funny! I thought she looked too snooty also! :laughingsmiley:

Hooray Team Moon! :happydance:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Alright mop n bop. Time to break out my mop to clean up the bonuses & some competition *rubs palms*

But Ready to Roll on the other hand...I'm kinda worried. Not to good with it- didn't get past 200 in my last few attempts. Not going to give up so easily tho; go team Sun!