All New Changing Shades WonderClaw Machine!

Mouseykins

ncmall_game_wonderclaw_ombre.jpg

Bigsby Shaddington has brought us another new WonderClaw machine, Changing Shades. This machine brings us some gorgeous colorful clothes. WonderClaw widgets are available in the NC Mall for purchase along with game boosting power-ups to increase your prize winning chances.

mall_gar_ombrecurtains.gif mall_shoes_ombreballet.gif mall_acc_ombreboywig.gif mall_dress_ombre.gif mall_bg_ombrelibrary.gif

For a complete list of all the colorful items available, please check out our guide. Also the Baby Machine has now been retired.

WonderClaw Guide

asdfghasdfgh how is it possible that there are so many lovely items in gorgeous colors in one Wonderclaw?

I think I'm going to cave & buy a pack *_*

LK, I think it will come down to preference.

Personally, I like the Glass Lily Staff better. I LOVED the Glass Rose Staff, but I hunted all over for it and could never get my hands on it. (I still have several of those Sweetheart Grams that didn't contain it) I think the rose one is more intricate, you can really see that it's glass, but personally, lilies are my favorite flower, specifically star gazers, so the lily staff appeals to me more.

ohhh been wondering when a new one would come out!...dont have any nc though for a while i apparently spent too much on halloween lol but i really only like the dark ombre trousers out of this set..the rest i wouldnt have much use for although its pretty :)

• 4 months later...

Ack. It's so sad that there's no way to trade or sell NC items. I just tried the Wonderclaw for Changing Shades and got the cape on the silver tier four times in a row and the orange contacts on the gold tier twice. So very sad. I really wanted the necklace on the wood tier. :sad02:

Oh well. At least they're pretty! :laughingsmiley:

Ack. It's so sad that there's no way to trade or sell NC items. I just tried the Wonderclaw for Changing Shades and got the cape on the silver tier four times in a row and the orange contacts on the gold tier twice. So very sad. I really wanted the necklace on the wood tier. :sad02:

Oh well. At least they're pretty! :laughingsmiley:

Aw that's no good! I got lucky yesterday and got 6 different items. You actually can trade though, using gift boxes.