"I Taunt the Pant Devil" Avatar

missmadiemay

So I finally refreshed after what seemed like a million times and got the avatar... I did used 121 bag of infinite neggs.

Does anyone need this avatar? I can trade the whole 121 for you.

It just takes forever to sell back in the shop!

Yeah, I need the avatar!! :'D

What do you want for them? About 13-15k? Since they cost 100± in the shops.

Or are you willing to start some kind of chain lend together with other people that don't have the avatar yet? :-P

okay they are all there now. I didn't even realize there was a max of 10 items per trade haha :sad01_anim:

But there are 12 trades there you can just do 1k a piece and 90 on the 13th trade that has just one little bag!

If you decide to go another route, just let me know so i can take them down.

thanks!

okay they are all there now. I didn't even realize there was a max of 10 items per trade haha :sad01_anim:

But there are 12 trades there you can just do 1k a piece and 90 on the 13th trade that has just one little bag!

If you decide to go another route, just let me know so i can take them down.

thanks!

Great! I've bid on all of them now! :) Be ready to have lots of notifications, haha.

Marr, after you've got the avatar I would love to buy the items from you.

That's cool! Doin' the same trick then? 13 trade offers, 12 w/ 10 items for 1k, and one solo for 90nps. Maybe you can transfer them to someone else :)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I know I'm pretty late in the game, but if someone else hasn't gotten this avatar yet and frequents the forums, I have bulk ice shields/sand snowballs/obsidian daggers in my shop. Someone in the trading post tried to jip me for 500NP per ice shield in his lot, I THINK NOT!

I have 93 golden geraptiku talismen if anyone wants to take them off my hands for this avatar
-
--------
I've NMed you :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes from other members do not count towards the word count.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 6 months later...