New Costume Pack Released!

Emily

With Halloween fast approaching, your pets are going to need to look their ghouliest for this spookiest of spooky holidays. The Deadly Beauty Costume Pack is now available in the NC Mall. Get in the spirit with these deadly fashionable wearables including a cool limited edition face paint that can only be obtained by purchasing the pack!

mall_cp_goth.gif

mall_dress_gothic.gif mall_acc_gothicfp.gif mall_hh_blackrose.gif mall_acc_blackwig.gif

When i do a search for Deadly Beauty Costume Pack, I get the result message reading "There is nothing in this shop right now!" Was it only a 1-day thing? :(

It's a Future Fashion item only viewable by big NC spenders. You have to spend 50$ or 60$ per month or more I think.

It's a Future Fashion item only viewable by big NC spenders. You have to spend 50$ or 60$ per month or more I think.

I think it's actually $100 in a month, haha.

But yeah- it'll be available to everyone in just a couple more days. :)

I think it's actually $100 in a month, haha.

But yeah- it'll be available to everyone in just a couple more days. :)

Right. I think I should be ashamed of admitting I spent that much money on NC last month :shiftyeyes_anim:

bah,does anyone know when exactly this is hitting the regular mall? i keep seeing different release dates on various sites lol.i got nc waiting for it and the anticipation is killing me :woot:

This was in the news today. So you should be able to buy it now I believe. :)

What happens when your nightmares come to life? Do you dare to find out with the new Living Nightmares Mystery Capsule? This latest item at the NC Mall is bound to be full of surprises to make you scream in terror. Time to flee!
mall_mc_baddreams.gif

yea the capsule is but im referring to the costume pack lol.i already traded for the items from the capsule since trying to get anything from them is a pain.

This was in the news today. So you should be able to buy it now I believe. :)

Oop, that and the costume pack aren't the same thing. : ) The Mystery Capsule gives out regular mall items with three limited edition items that are themed like the capsule. The Costume pack can be bought just once, and you can get all the items in it. :) But if you just want the wig, for instance, you can buy that item separately- the LEs in the capsule can't be found any other way.

Items go into Future Fashions three days before they're normally released, so I'm guessing that later today or tomorrow these items will be available to everyone.

:* Oops, I didn't even know it wasn't the same. I've never bought those things myself so wasn't sure about it. (Hence the "I believe") I guess I'll have to leave NC topics to the ones that actually know what they are talking about. *hides*

thanks for the replies :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Kinda off: do Mystery Capsules ALWAYS give their respective limited edition items, or am I just very lucky? Their description makes it seem there's a chance we may get one, and then maybe not, but I've ALWAYS gotten one LE item, along with the normal NC item of the same value...

Kinda off: do Mystery Capsules ALWAYS give their respective limited edition items, or am I just very lucky? Their description makes it seem there's a chance we may get one, and then maybe not, but I've ALWAYS gotten one LE item, along with the normal NC item of the same value...

You are definitely lucky- some people buy a tonne of them and don't even get one LE item.

You are definitely lucky- some people buy a tonne of them and don't even get one LE item.

Wow!!! Just... wow. I was starting to think that they ALWAYS gave a LE item, because indeed I always got one. Good thing I didn't buy even more capsules! I could have wasted precious neocash... :ohno: