animefreak23

i have. i entered my coordinates and it gave me 10, 5. i went to the room clicked on every book and it wasnt their i refreshed it 3 different times and i couldnt find it so i started to wonder what if coordinate placement matters so i reversed it and got 5,10.. went to that room did the same thing click on the books refreshing it several different times and i couldnt find it

1. What are your coordinates?

2. Have you cleared your browser cache?

3. Have you tried going back and making sure you click continue after each step?

4. It might make it a little easier if you use your browser's zoom function to make the page bigger. Press "ctrl" and "+" to zoom and "ctrl" and "0" to return everything to normal. You could also try using the tab button to make sure you're clicking all the linked books.

Those coordinates don't look right for the Sleeper constellation. The sleeper constellation should look like \ /. First, I'd double check that you're looking at the right constellation, because they look like they might be for the Dreamer. If that isn't the problem, I would go to my telescope to find the constellation's coordinates that way, because some people have their raw stardata for earlier parts of the plot get a little messed up.

and im officially the dumbest person on earth those were the wrong coordinates...i thought those were the ones we were supposed to use... ok ill try it again................... and it worked found my book :P thanks.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.