Beware the Death Knell

Lamppost

Look for this new attacking and freezing weapon at the Smuggler's Cove.

bg_death_knell.gif

Cover your ears! Maybe that will save you from this fearsome weapon...

Please Contact Us if you have additional information about this weapon!

I would LOVE to have that! but I NEVER have luck at the cove. :( I've never seen anything for sale there in my 9 1/2 years on Neo..

Would love to take it for a whirl someday though, maybe in a war if a war opponent has it I can steal it, and try it out. XD (Probably the only way I'd get to try it) LOL

About time TNT released a decent weapon. lol

But it does a whopping 18 icons. The icons are also hard to block which 1 single shield. Use this + lens flare + gbomb = destruction.

True but I still prefer swapping anagram swords around. Sure it's easier to block but I need certainty to be able to time everything right. Getting damage when I need a freeze is not safe enough for my taste. In other words I prefer 1x anagram + 1x 100%freezer instead of a single one with random chances of being either.

However, I might get one just for fun at one point... It's fun to use but a bit too random for my taste :S

True but I still prefer swapping anagram swords around. Sure it's easier to block but I need certainty to be able to time everything right. Getting damage when I need a freeze is not safe enough for my taste. In other words I prefer 1x anagram + 1x 100%freezer instead of a single one with random chances of being either.

However, I might get one just for fun at one point... It's fun to use but a bit too random for my taste :S

Train up to warlocks rage xP Thats 2 auto freeze, and a 50% freezer. Probably the best upgrade for RFFR. 50% freeze + tons of dmge.

Finn , how much is it worth right now ?

It went as low as 12M yesterday. Now it's 20M. I guess it will keep inflating but I still think 100% freezers are better. I don't see how this is better than another 18 iconer other than the types of icons it deals (harder to block).

Not to mention some very odd activities concerning the item's auction. I won't say much but there are things that look fishy there.

I would expect the price to stabilize around the price of anagram swords, or maybe a little more because of the freezing capability. Just a guess, though - scarcity might drive the price up.