What should I buy?

rachiee

So I have a gallery full of Altador-related things- most of it being Altador Cup stuff, and I was able to get 16,760 prize points this year.

However, I have no idea what to spend them on!

So which items would you suggest I use my points on?

(if it helps any, I was thinking of waiting for some of the cheaper items to deflate in price and just buy them with neopoints, but I don't know about that just yet)

Well you can either get some severely inflated items sold very fast for NP or sit on it for a while to the get more long-term stable investment.

I am not 100% sure the Finger will inflate that much. After all these years, non-retired BD items kept deflating except a semi-temporary inflation when the War occured. To me, the best and most stable BD weapons are always the HT ones with a fixed price. :)

(Also, Eventide PB is deflating? It was not even that expensive in the first place so it's gonna be hilarious if the Finger gets more expensive than the PB)

Well you can either get some severely inflated items sold very fast for NP or sit on it for a while to the get more long-term stable investment.

I am not 100% sure the Finger will inflate that much. After all these years, non-retired BD items kept deflating except a semi-temporary inflation when the War occured. To me, the best and most stable BD weapons are always the HT ones with a fixed price. :)

(Also, Eventide PB is deflating? It was not even that expensive in the first place so it's gonna be hilarious if the Finger gets more expensive than the PB)

The Finger is great. More icons than the 2 m HT Item Bath Buddy. It will inflate, just not sure how soon. If quick inflation, buy stamps for 250k each and sell em for 500k each in 2 years.

Keep in mind that I want to use the majority of these prize points for stuff for my gallery.

If I buy the foam finger, I'll be left with ~4,000 points to spend, and that is not at all enough for me to buy everything that I feel like I need to buy.

Is it just me or is the stamp inflating rather quickly? It's around 350k in the auctions right now, and even higher on the TP. I'm still undecided on whether I want to get the Stone Foam Finger or a couple of stamps. I feel like the SFF may deflate a bit later, but not so sure about the stamp...

Is it just me or is the stamp inflating rather quickly? It's around 350k in the auctions right now, and even higher on the TP. I'm still undecided on whether I want to get the Stone Foam Finger or a couple of stamps. I feel like the SFF may deflate a bit later, but not so sure about the stamp...

I bought two SFF for 2mil each. I don't think they will deflate any lower than 2mil. They can only rise from that price point.

I bought two SFF for 2mil each. I don't think they will deflate any lower than 2mil. They can only rise from that price point.

I would not be 100% sure on that because TNT tends to release more and more powerful BD weapons every year...

Stamps are a more stable investment because they are not re-released or cannot be supplanted by a new release...

The plushie Yooyus may deflate, but the Clockwork Yooyu hasn't yet. And it's a solid weapon. And it's cheap.

Won't these points stick around? I just used my Tale of Woe points, almost 2 million nps' worth of stuff since I was able to decide while everything's price has stabilised.

With the Altador Cup prize shops, they're open for just about a year. They close shortly before the next year's AC starts.

Plot/War prize shops stay open indefinitiely.

Any advice for what I should buy? I have 31,128 points so I can just go straight for the paint brush but I'd rather make a good investment than some quick NPs. I notice the Robot Yooyu is selling for more than the PB on the TP but I figure it's hard to sell but I'm also not sure about the book/stamps because in a few years they might be worth a lot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :wub_anim: