Will There be a Tiebreaker Day?

KrappyBob

Because there are currently 8 teams tied right now: TM and KD for 7th, HW and MQ for 9th, LD and SK for 12th, and FL and VP for 16th.

Also, if there were to be a tiebreaker day, could we still get points for the prize shop?

Unfortunately, no. :( Viola posted on the boards earlier and confirmed that tiebreakers will only occur for the podium spots. I have a screenshot for reference below.

tiebreakerviolaROOD.png

Therefore, it's the last day to earn prize shop points. Play as hard as you can! xD

Yes. :sad02: Let me find it in the official rules...

"The practice session is then followed by a 29 day tournament schedule that runs from May 31st until June 28th."

and

"5/31-6/28 Tournament play takes place

6/29-6/30 Tiebreaker played (if necessary)"

...are taken directly from the rules page. With Viola confirming the nature of tiebreakers, today is indeed the final day of AC8. I wish they would resolve the four ties, but you know. -shrug-

Unfortunately, no. :( Viola posted on the boards earlier and confirmed that tiebreakers will only occur for the podium spots. I have a screenshot for reference below.

tiebreakerviolaROOD.png

Therefore, it's the last day to earn prize shop points. Play as hard as you can! xD

Viola, YOU ARE MY HEROOOOO!

I'm very happy it's ending today!

tiebreakerviolaROOD.png

Aww, I was slacking off today and I was hoping that I could make up for it tomorrow. Anyways, thanks for the info. :laughingsmiley: