What surprises did you notice so far in the AC?

Well the big surprise for me is Terror Mountain's incredible comeback. We spent the first bracket-and-a-half amassing a dismal record but ever since that second match with Maraqua.....

That there were no draws :O It was always win or lose, but the past years had draws so...

Yeah that was odd. I think the biggest surprise right now (Besides AL and TY) is TNT!!!! I heard somewhere that someone was cheating (I don't know how and not sure if it's true) on AL and TNT did not ban them! Also TNT picked TERRIBLE brackets. I still think SRR or DRR was better and they need to change it back.

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I've been surprised with DC's poor scores lately and Meridell's middling performances. It's also surprising to me that Meridell is pretty much locked in for fifth despite these sub-par performances.

I've been surprised with DC's poor scores lately and Meridell's middling performances. It's also surprising to me that Meridell is pretty much locked in for fifth despite these sub-par performances.

As of right now, they've slipped to 6th because DC just passed them in their bracket. If HW does, too, TM would move into 6th (though you're neck-and-neck with Kreludor, so you guys might be headed for a tie-breaker).

I want us to pass meridell in our bracket so bad. I wonder how.....

Get more points than them in every game for every day* from now until the end. It's an uphill battle, but definitely doable.

*You just need more points by the end, but the more extra you earn, the better.

well tnt kinda prove my point didn,t they they froze the the cheaters of tm, i have nothing against tm . pry gpg went 7.4 to 6.8 as a result. too bad they have done anything about ty cheaters on there.

well Prytariel's GPG dropping was kinda inevitable...besides it was dropping all day yesterday and we still put up an 11 against Altador. For a while there it felt like we were working without cheaters and we still won a lot of games. Though I do wonder why nothing's been done about the cheaters supposedly on TY and AL.