Staff tournament team sharing!

Here you can share your team and help you get more points by following othr players teams or post your team and try and help other people! Here is my team ( Subject to change)

lawyerbot.pngcomastar.pngkid-hawk.pngmr-insane.pngjimmy-james.png

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

comastar.png
viola.png
marketing-maggie.png
mr-insane.png
snarkie.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't think Grandslam was in violation of the forum rules.

A picture is a 1000 words, 5 pictures = 5000 words.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is only for the discussion of the AC TNT Staff Tournament picks. Anything else is off-topic.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hmm i was thinking about Krawk Island but i'm waiting for some more people and i'm also consitering Virtupets aswell

Also somethings wrong

players-forwards.png

Team: Moltara

Position: Forward
Strength: Magma rage
Weakness: Water

Senormalo spent the offseason strengthening his goalie skills by blocking incoming magma rocks. He hopes to inspire Moltara to a victory this year!

players-goalies.png

Team: Maraqua
Position: Goalie
Strength: Versatility
Weakness: A short fuse
I have been waiting for another chance to prove myself. In this tournament, I will not stand silent. I will unleash the carnage on the field!

senormalo.pngis supposed to be a goalie and is a forward and

jimmy-james.pngis supposed to be a forward and is a goalie!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Forwards: Comastar and Senormalo

comastar.pngsenormalo.png

Defenders: Subordinate Prime and Marketing Maggie

subordinate-prime.pngmarketing-maggie.png

Goalie: Breik

breik.png

Looking at it now it worries me that I have two uncertainties as defenders. Not that anything is certain, but you know.

SWAP ALERT

I'm trading lawyerbot.png For senormalo.png and a trade for goaliejimmy-james.png for snarkie.png so my new team is

your-team-forwards.png

senormalo.png
comastar.png
your-team-defenders.png
kid-hawk.png
mr-insane.png
your-team-goalie.png

snarkie.png

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

My team did pretty well. I have Dragona (duh), Senor Malo, Subordinate Prime, Kid Hawk and snarkie and they scored 4760 points.

I made some good swaps here is my team and points and new team!

My team

senormalo.png comastar.png kid-hawk.pngmr-insane.png

1343 1455 511 155

( Kinda like :grrr: at Mr.Insane)

snarkie.png

total: 5034

And my new team

senormalo.pngcomastar.pngkid-hawk.pngbancha-ninja.pngsnarkie.png

Feeling positive about this team based on their scores from last round! But i am also thinking about these guys.

subordinate-prime.png and marketing-maggie.png

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Hmm i was thinking about Krawk Island but i'm waiting for some more people and i'm also consitering Virtupets aswell

Also somethings wrong

players-forwards.png

Team: Moltara

Position: Forward

Strength: Magma rage

Weakness: Water

Senormalo spent the offseason strengthening his goalie skills by blocking incoming magma rocks. He hopes to inspire Moltara to a victory this year!

players-goalies.png

Team: Maraqua

Position: Goalie

Strength: Versatility

Weakness: A short fuse

I have been waiting for another chance to prove myself. In this tournament, I will not stand silent. I will unleash the carnage on the field!

senormalo.pngis supposed to be a goalie and is a forward and

jimmy-james.pngis supposed to be a forward and is a goalie!

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

Don't pick Viola i did and i only got 602 points for her, she always does bad!

This is my first Staff Tournament so I hope I get lots of points!

This is the team that I choose for last week:

viola.png senormalo.pngbancha-ninja.pngsubordinate-prime.pngsocktastic.png

Viola Scored: 661
Senormalo Scored: 1343
Bancha Ninja Scored: 1405
Subordinate Prime Scored: 800
Socktastic Scored: 1369
Total Score: 5578
I'm not sure if that's a good standing or not but I didn't like the score for Viola so I traded her for a new team member this week:
lawyerbot.pngsenormalo.pngbancha-ninja.pngsubordinate-prime.pngsocktastic.png
I kept most of the team members because they did pretty well I think, if anyone could give me some advice on who I should choose instead that would great!

I earned a total of 5793 points with the following staffers:

Forwards: Comastar, Senormalo

Defenders: Marketing Maggie, Subordinate Prime

Goalie: Breik

Not greatly impressed by either of my defenders :nerd: (they scored 800 and 845).

heres mine i pick them base on how well their teams are doing

Ugga ugga. (That means we're going to win!)

Lawyerbot is now so good at Yooyuball that it now only speaks about itself in the third person.

Despite being the home of Yooyuball, these past few years haven't been kind to Altador. That's about to change... this is for the creatures of the sun!

Raised in the Tyrannian wilds by Myncies, Mr. Insane is back in fighting form this year, having tesseracted himself into the shape of a Klein bottle.

<?php $db->update(

'altadorcup8_staff', array('score', 99999), "user = 'Breik'")... err actually, I can win this thing without cheating.

Team Scoring

Match Your Team Total

118510386011551350 4329

At first I was a bit sceptic about picking Comastar because last year Darigan didn't do too well with Nightowl. Did it anyways and I don't regret it at all.

My last picks were: Lawyerbot, Comastar, Kid Hawk, El Picklesaur and Breik. Got 4955 points with that.

For the next pick I exchanged Kid Hawk and El Picklesaur for Bancha Ninja and Marketing Maggie. Also thought about switching Breik for Snarkie but then kept him after all. Let's see if that team is better now though I have my doubts in Maggie.

Did good this week no changes! My team is

Edit: WOOOOOO my score: 6539

your-team-forwards.pngyour-team-defenders.pngyour-team-goalie.png

senormalo.png
Burning through the competition!
comastar.png
If only Layton Vickles would pull pranks on players from other teams instead our own. We would probably score about three more goals!
kid-hawk.png
The only thing standing between me and tournament glory is this intolerable case of Yooyuball elbow.
bancha-ninja.png
俺ってば走るのが速過ぎて、試合中にスピード違反のイエローカードを食らったってばよ。空蝉の術使ったら、レッドカードかな?森空を代表してがんばってるから、みんな応援してくれ!俺も森空チームのみんなを応援してるぜ!
snarkie.png
You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless! You gotta hope even more, and cover your ears and go, "blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah!"

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif