plot continues

isis

Hello everyone..I am isis...on neopets I am isis_18_2005...enough of that

part two of the plot is up. http://www.neopets.com/cyodrakesgaze.phtml?\

The ship set sail and is now on mystery island. The shops and game is back up and running as well. My guess is that ever time the ship sails we lose the game and shops....check it out...

At the end of the comic....there is indeed....a treasure MAP!!!!!

If you do that "click on CG in the bottom of the comic"-glitch you'll notice that they refer to everyone as "Navigator" and "Chef", not their names. It seems as Hoban was the Navigator, explaining the scroll we saw in the last comic and maybe the treasure map in this comic?

I don't think it's either. First of all it's probably a glitch, and secondly they've probably just used their "job-names" (Navigator, Chef, Nimmo etc) in the early progress of the comics since they probably didn't have any names by that time.

Wait, there's a treasure map! Can you look at it?!! Never mind, I'll just have to go and look at it. I'm really excited about the second part of the comics coming out! :woot: I wonder when the next part of it will come out...

I saw that too... there is also a bunch of 1's and 1 2's that seem to apear when you are on the comic, refresh and look at that...it pops up with the Chefxxx ......hum....wonders...also anyone notice that different peopls talking is different colors? red, blue...ect

• 3 weeks later...