I'm seriously confused . . . Can you help me?

TotallyPommy

Okay, I've figured out where I am in the plot. (Part 3: 22) And I even used the Constellation Finder to help me find it. And I found one the of stars I need . . . I think. But it's not connected together like in the picture with any of the other stars. Am I missing something how to put it together like in the guide. Are there additional steps I'm missing? Please help I'm very confused and seriously frustrated.

Nevermind the above I've figured it out and solved it. I just had to move the star so I could see the rest of them. Once I figured out how to find the stars it was relatively easy to get it right. Now on to my next problem . . . (Part 5: 34) I have spent the last 10 minutes hovering and going over that specific corner with no change to the mouse whatsoever. So did I miss something previously that it's not working now? How do I get it so I can continue with the plot. Can you help me?

Thank you and have a good day!

You probably haven't missed anything, but just clear your cache and redo the few last steps to be sure.

For that part, you want to over very slowly on the last left pixel of the image. That's where the link is.

It helps to zoom in on the page as well. It enlarges the area you need to click slightly and makes it a bit easier. You still need to click extremely close to the corner, but it's slightly easier with the enlarged pixel.

Thanks so much you guys! I will try that and see if it helps. :)

Perfect! Thanks agian you guys! All I needed to do was clear my cache and make it bigger so it was easier to click. Have a nice day!