Will codestones prices inflate again with the next bit of the war?

Alishkah

Was just wondering since there is meant to be a chance for the other teams to 'prove' themselves if that means that there will be another set of battles? Therefor will prices of codestones go back up?

Just wondering whether I should sell the ones I have now or just wait so I make a bit more np.
:D

If they put out another round of unbeatable opponents, then nobody will be able to get Battledome prizes for a little while...hmmm...just putting that out there :)

Codestones are already inflating in anticipation. However, there's always the chance that the next part will involve puzzles and not battling so they might go back down in price too.

Prices of codestones haven't been this high since May 2008!!!

I made 700k yesterday by selling the ones I've gotten since the first round of Obelisk fighting (when I sold my stockpile). And I still have about half my supply left. Even if I could make more later, it's a gamble -- especially as more people decide to sell, driving prices down. Besides, this is more than enough profit, and I'm happy to do my part to stem inflation by increasing the supply (and pricing slightly below everyone else).

It seems more and more likely that fighting and winning boons will become a recurring thing. I fear this means that codestones will only continue to inflate. I want to keep training my pet, but it's already ridiculously expensive when they ask for eo's and vo's and I only have to pay 3 codestones per session. I hope TNT does something to flood more codestones into the market so they come back down in price. Even winning them in the BD isn't enough anymore.

Announcement: Vo has broken price records!!!! Now priced at 16.5k apiece.

Prices haven't been this high since late-April 2008!!!

Prices:

Vo: 16.5k (+1.5k)

Eo: 15k (+0.8k)
Lu: 13k (+0.3k)

Zei: 10k (unchanged)

Har: 6.5k (unchanged)
Tai-Kai: 6k (unchanged)

Orn: 5k (+0.2k)
Bri: 4.9k (+0.1k)

Mau: 4.45k (+0.05k)
Main: 4.5k (+0.5k)

Total: 85.85k (UP 3.45k in 24 Hours)

: Vo has broken price records!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.