Tarla Alert Question

Batman

I notice we have a tarla page that people are saying she is there, but how are you noticing? I don't remember there being any toolbars that work with current versions of any browser. Any help would be great?

I've posted in that thread often - I keep a window open on the page that Siniri posted. When the message on it reads, "Tarla is at the prize warehouse right now. Check back later to see if she's here!" then you still have a chance to find her and get a prize that day. I can't remember what the message says when you've already missed her for the day, but it is unbolded. Anyways, I usually refresh the page every 20-30 mins when I'm online and I'm lucky enough to catch her fairly frequently.

I thought that when the message is unbolded, it just means that she isn't in that day. Of course I can't remember exactly what it says either. But regardless, we can agree that when you get that message, you aren't going to catch her until the next day.

I thought that when the message is unbolded, it just means that she isn't in that day. Of course I can't remember exactly what it says either. But regardless, we can agree that when you get that message, you aren't going to catch her until the next day.

Oh, maybe that is the case. I just assumed that you could get a prize from her everyday as long as you came at the right time - kind of like the Turmaculus, but perhaps not?

I've seen the message appear after I'd seen the bolded one several times. I think it's "Tarla is busy with other chores today." I've also seen it still be the bolded message after other people have gotten drops, so I think maybe there are a certain number of drops per day (ranging from 0 to a few?), and the busy message appears after the last drop.

Oh, wow!

"Lucky you.
Tarla dropped a few things on her way out.
Alien Aisha Myriad Stamp"

Thanks for bumping this topic!

It's weird; mine is bolded again, but earlier (when someone said Tarla was on her way out), I got the message that I could only receive 1 item per day. I know that I've received an "on the way out" prize and a "real" prize on the same day before, so maybe you just can't get more than one of either types of prizes.

I think that's accurate.

Also, it just hit midnight and it's giving me the unbolded message "Tarla is busy with her other chores today. Check back tomorrow to see if she's back!"

It suggests that she's not there every day and we already know that you can only get one thing from her per day (maximum).