It's the final countdown!

The Big Bads are out and about, and ready to take you down! Go to the Obelisk to battle against the faction leaders.

portrait_242.pngportrait_246.pngportrait_241.png

portrait_243.pngportrait_244.pngportrait_245.png

For some help, you can check out the challenger profiles, the War Challengers Guide, or the main Obelisk War guide.

I did it. I didn't do any overkill, but I did 9 wins each with no draws or losses. But I have a ridiculous amount of HP.

i need a weapon that will do a lot of damage because i keep getting them to 40 and then losing. I won once but need to 64 times again haha

Or you could increase your stats. Most of the time, a stat increase increases your multiplier 1-1.5. That would let you do more damage!

I've managed to beat all of them once, except Professor Lambert! I just can't win against him, no matter what I've tried. Any suggestions? I've tried aggressive, defensive, in between... Maybe I need to try a different shield? I've tried my leaf shield and a Shiny Shoal Shell Shield. I'm nowhere near the next stat boost unfortunately :( I'm at 116/135/195 HSD

I've had him kill me in a single round, no fun!

Using:

Ghostkerbomb

DSPBB

BoD

15D muffins

GHS