Bring out the big weapons...

The next wave of opponents are here, and they are formidable opponents. Head on over to the Obelisk to try your hand against these baddies!

portrait_235.pngportrait_240.pngportrait_237.png

portrait_236.pngportrait_239.pngportrait_238.png

For some help, you can check out the challenger profiles, the War Challengers Guide, or the main Obelisk War guide.

Me too. I fought one just to see how tough it would be, and by some miracle, beat him... barely. I thought maybe, just maybe, I could at least get the achievements... until I fought the second one, and the third, and the... oh well, you get the idea. Haven't won another one since.

Does anyone know if these wins/losses go on our record? Or if these challengers will remain in the battledome after the war?

Trying on normal for nor and once I've got the ten I'll try medium...but even with adding lens flare to my stache I won't have a hope against difficult...

Me too. I fought one just to see how tough it would be, and by some miracle, beat him... barely. I thought maybe, just maybe, I could at least get the achievements... until I fought the second one, and the third, and the... oh well, you get the idea. Haven't won another one since.

Does anyone know if these wins/losses go on our record? Or if these challengers will remain in the battledome after the war?

I'm guessing the wins/losses will go on our record, but it's pure guess. I never checked after previous plot challengers.

However, I know that in previous plots, the challengers were not available after the plot was over, so I wouldn't expect to see these opponents again. If you're interested, you can see all of the challengers from previous plots at the Battlepedia. Just change the category to the plot you're interested in!

Nope. If she didn't give them back in good faith after you had an agreement, you could report her, and that would be considered scamming (= frozen account for her), but you wouldn't get them back. But if you're friends, it should be okay. I lent a friend a GHS during TFR, and I also lent him my robe of thieving to try out or to get an avatar or something (can't remember exactly). I've even offered him my KBT and BoHD for an hour or two next wave if he needs it, but we've been friends for years, and I trust him. Just be careful.