The Second Wave of Enemies Slams Tyrannia!

Emily

The minions may have cooled down, but the war at the Obelisk is just heating up! New enemies have begun to appear, and they look tougher than the last!

portrait_223.pngportrait_226.pngportrait_225.pngportrait_224.pngportrait_228.pngportrait_227.png

Head over to check out the new Challengers to see if you have what it takes to ward off this newest wave! For complete plot coverage, check out the official TDN Obelisk War Guide! For those who need some extra battle advice for the war challengers, check out the Battlepedia's Comprehensive War Guide!

Wish I could fight them...I'm grinding my teeth over the worst lag ever. It's been more than fifteen minutes, and I have only made it to two pages so far. Then, all of a sudden, I got logged out, so I'm waiting for it to log me back in, which is taking forever as well.

EDIT: Lag let up quite suddenly! It was taking more than five minutes per page, and then suddenly, everything started loading in two seconds flat.

It's been going it bursts for me. It'll lag horribly for a few page loads, then get randomly quick so I can complete 10 fights in a couple minutes, then lag again xD