Your theme song?

Duskitty

Your theme song is basically the song that describes you most.

I'd say Creep (Radiohead), Matryoshka (Vocaloid), or Center of the Universe (Built To Spill). (:

What's yours?

Edit: Also I see that people are posting songs that don't have singing in them... so I'll do that as well. Here's mine:

I'd say "Because I'm Awesome" by the Dollyrots. 8)

Because, really, I am pretty awesome. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I used to say that "Sacred Moon" by Shimomura Yoko was my theme song (The background music in "The World That Never Was" in Kingdom Hearts 2) but that's changed over the years.

Now, I would say my for sure theme song is "Somewhere I Belong" by Kajiura Yuki. (From the Le Portrait de Petit Cossette anime soundtrack.)

I actually plan to have two songs from that soundtrack played at my wedding, should I get married. My first dance will be a slow dance to "My Love, So Sweet" by Kajiura Yuki, (my ringtone on my phone!) with my new husband, followed by a ballroom waltz (think Beauty and the Beast in the ballroon) to "Somewhere I Belong." These are two of my most favorite songs in the whole world, and Kajiura Yuki is one of my most favorite composers, and these songs are pure beauty to me.

"My Love, So Sweet" - Kajiura Yuki

http://youtu.be/DfLYeC4L6V8

"Somewhere I Belong" - Kajiura Yuki

http://youtu.be/vppbxLoBhAc

• 2 months later...

MAH THEME SONG IS RIDIN DIRTY

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN'

THEY HATIN'

PATROLLIN'

TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIDIN DIRTY'

I'm going to go with Right Said Fred's "I'm too Sexy". I feel the line "I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat" captures the depth of who I am. That or the Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy song from Ren & Stimpy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...