Official Thieves Guild Discussion Thread

Mouseykins

i thought the only strategy in the skirmishes was to do fights against the faction that would possibly be competition? like if thieves and seekers had an equal amount of battlers, but the thieves did all their battles against seekers and seekers picked randomly, the thieves would end up winning. is that true or does it only depend on the bulk number of battles won?

I'm curious about this too, anybody know??

I figured seekers might win, so I've been trying to battle against them but haven't been able to find an answer whether it makes a difference who you battle against.

I'm going to try and do as many battles as I can, c'mon everybody!!

• 1 month later...

i thought the only strategy in the skirmishes was to do fights against the faction that would possibly be competition? like if thieves and seekers had an equal amount of battlers, but the thieves did all their battles against seekers and seekers picked randomly, the thieves would end up winning. is that true or does it only depend on the bulk number of battles won?

I'm confused. This makes it sound like they are 2p fights and I joined up because I was sure I'd read they were 1p fights. Btw, howdy! First time joining and I've joined the theives. We've got to win, right? I bring newbie obliviousness and all the luck that encompasses.

EDIT: I've just fought my first battle. How exciting! Sorry, I'm a bit keyed up here. What I didn't realise was that you still get battledome prizes for fighting the Obelisk War challengers. I went back to my inventory and, "Oh, hello codestone and book that weren't there before!"

Edited by nicolelouise

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first time participating in the war and I went to choose my allegiance and the only three avaliable are Brute Squad, Awakened, and Seekers. I'm really confused right now because on some sites that I looked at it seemed like you could choose from all the factions, and it would make sense that you could.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Does the Toughness level on battles against rivals affects on the results of war?

I mean, does it "count" the same if I defeat them on easy mode than on hard?

Does the Toughness level on battles against rivals affects on the results of war?

I mean, does it "count" the same if I defeat them on easy mode than on hard?

All you have to do is complete a minimum of 10 battles, to get the "boons", if you joined the winning faction. It does not matter what level - easy, medium, hard. For example, you could fight the 8hp opposing faction member on easy, for all 10 battles, if you wish. As to if the level (easy, medium, hard) helps your faction more, that I do not know. From my very limited understanding of how the winner is picked, it seems to be random.

All you have to do is complete a minimum of 10 battles, to get the "boons", if you joined the winning faction. It does not matter what level - easy, medium, hard. For example, you could fight the 8hp opposing faction member on easy, for all 10 battles, if you wish. As to if the level (easy, medium, hard) helps your faction more, that I do not know. From my very limited understanding of how the winner is picked, it seems to be random.

Yesterday I completed 40 battles and today I was looking to do the same, but I thought that maybe there were different statistics on battling them on the easy mode or on the hard mode, I was thinking on a different ratio of TNT's calculations or so. Just my mind things. LOL