Neopets Contest on Twitter!

complicatedwishes

TNT tweeted the following message on their twitter account,

"What are your #NeoResolutions for the new year? Include the tag in your answer for a chance at code prizes. Contest ends Monday!"

beekadoodle_pink.gif

"tweet, tweet"

If you tweet the official neopets account with your resolution, and include the tag "#NeoResolutions" you will have a chance of winning code prizes! Don't forget the contest ends on Monday, so enter fast!

That's really cool. What exactly do they mean by code prizes though?

I'm guessing they'll decide how most companies have been deciding lately. They use some sort of randomize thing that will gather all the people that used the hashtag and pick out X number of them randomly if that makes sense.

thanks a lot for that Lou :) i just entered :

My #NeoResolutions for 2013 is to have more avatars , especially the NT avatar , 20 Millions in the bank , and work more on my gallery.

What exactly do they mean by code prizes though?

it means they'll send you a code which u can use to get some exclusive prizes , like the TCG codes

@gingerew: *waves in greeting from under my piece of rock* lol

I can't be bothered to get an account for this. But if Kanrik or other plot-ish tweets start appearing,

whoo tweet community here I come~

Ahh! I can't believe it but I won one of the codes and received:

Yay! Congrats on your prize!

I created an account on twitter just for this :laughingsmiley: but the code prizes are definitely worth it.

Hahaha, I did as well. I've never been a huge fan of twitter, so this is my very first 'tweet'. :laughingsmiley: