Better Than You

jcpet

Anyone playing this week? This is my first time playing. Trying for the avatar. It's some luck and chance game this week - Dice of Destiny. Seriously been playing for the last 3.5 hours and my highest score is 610. Are the scores for Better Than You usually ridiculously high/hard to beat?

Hahaha, I was trying this one too (I like the game) and ended up with exactly the same score as my high score 565. Its really mostly luck.

Last weeks was pretty easy (faerie caves II), you could just look up the walk-through. Some of them are more or less okay, some are like "get a score the same as the top 10 users".

Since you got 610, does that automatically guarantee you a trophy since the score to beat is 600? I tried playing several times today but my highest was 595. Sigh. Will try again tomorrow.

Since you got 610, does that automatically guarantee you a trophy since the score to beat is 600? I tried playing several times today but my highest was 595. Sigh. Will try again tomorrow.

Even though it (the site) has registered that you have beaten the score before, you do need to do it again. Probably not only because there are tiers of trophies - if you didn't have to do it again, it would be impossible to get one for someone who did not beat the needed score before the game was featured in BTY.

Sometimes they're far tougher than others. I've checked up on it every week for the past couple of months, and I like the challenge. :) But some of them do just seem impossible. :P Good luck, I doubt I'll be getting this week's challenge.

Hmm? The score to beat is 625, not 600. Also wondering... do you have to beat the score, or can you make it a tie?

They aren't always this tough.

Challenges are often easier at the start of the month.

And by start of the month you mean the first week? Haha, this is only the second one released this month!

I guess this one is particularly difficult because it's luck/chance D:

And by start of the month you mean the first week? Haha, this is only the second one released this month!

I guess this one is particularly difficult because it's luck/chance D:

Sometimes, yes. I said "often easier" not that it is a for sure thing :P

A new challenge is released every Wednesday at news time, so be on the prowl and get that avatar!!! :D

Hmm? The score to beat is 625, not 600. Also wondering... do you have to beat the score, or can you make it a tie?

Ah sorry about that. I must've mislooked. I could've sworn it was 600..

I LOVE Dice of Destiny! My high score is only 535 though - so I'd only be playing for my enjoyment. xD

I tied at 625. This is really sad. I only needed 5 more points.

And the high score list looks highly suspicious. How are people getting 800's? You need like 300 bonus points to get that high, which is equal to at least 30 bonus rolls, and the probability of getting 10 bonus points for each roll is rather low.

I tied at 625. This is really sad. I only needed 5 more points.

And the high score list looks highly suspicious. How are people getting 800's? You need like 300 bonus points to get that high, which is equal to at least 30 bonus rolls, and the probability of getting 10 bonus points for each roll is rather low.

You play. A lot.

Its a game of chance, therefore the more you play the higher the odds that you will eventually get a ridiculous amount of good rolls.