I feel like AdverVideo is my idea of purgatory

emberskiez

Hahaha. It's the first daily I do every day and each time I find myself sitting here clicking the buttons just like "--__--..." watching the same ad ooover and oooover again.

Anyone else feel that way? What is your idea of purgatory on Neopets?

Wheel of monotony, yes. Also lever of doom up until today when I finally got the avatar.

But habitarium the most, because it's so mind-numbingly dull and cumbersome to deal with, but at the same time the money is great so I'm compelled to keep playing. Plus it makes other flash games lag, if you've got the audacity to play another game while keeping it running.

Wheel of monotony, yes. Also lever of doom up until today when I finally got the avatar.

But habitarium the most, because it's so mind-numbingly dull and cumbersome to deal with, but at the same time the money is great so I'm compelled to keep playing. Plus it makes other flash games lag, if you've got the audacity to play another game while keeping it running.

Have you been trying for long to get the lever of doom avatar? I'm just wondering if it'd be easier to get it today because of the increased REs?

Have you been trying for long to get the lever of doom avatar? I'm just wondering if it'd be easier to get it today because of the increased REs?

Honestly, probably not as much as a lot of you. I've taken a deep breath a few times and tried to go for it, but I get bored clicking that button really fast. But I can tell you that I got the avatar after spending approximately 8k on the lever, so either it was pure luck or there's a greater chance of random events today.

Anyone else feel that way? What is your idea of purgatory on Neopets?

My idea of Noepets purgatory is playing any Altador Cup game after hitting All-Star. It's already boring to get there, but when you aim at getting double or triple or quadruple All-Star... you pretty much agree to do something repetitive and boring only for prizes and bragging points. You are not even insured that your team is going to win the match of the day.

for me , that would be Bilge Dice ... it is just so frustrating and boring to play , and in the end it gives u like , 5k , 7 if u're lucky ... but i can't stop playing it

I still have yet to get one of those avatars. My streak is like 3 times only!

My idea of Noepets purgatory is playing any Altador Cup game after hitting All-Star. It's already boring to get there, but when you aim at getting double or triple or quadruple All-Star... you pretty much agree to do something repetitive and boring only for prizes and bragging points. You are not even insured that your team is going to win the match of the day.

Getting to rank 10 seems boring for me! Though I try to support my team and WILL hit all-star no matter how much in boredom I will be in.

Advervideo is my first daily too, I let it play while I do a few other dailies then check on it and repeat. Purgatory for me is the healing faerie when one of my pets is sick. Every 30 minutes for up to 3 days (minus breaks and sleeping) until she finally fully heals my pet.

for me , that would be Bilge Dice ... it is just so frustrating and boring to play , and in the end it gives u like , 5k , 7 if u're lucky ... but i can't stop playing it

Ugh, I'm with you there! I FINALLY got the random 24 avatar, but I still need the Streak... though I doubt I'll ever get that one!

I have an adblocker that blocks the ads on AdverVideo- so just 3 seconds of blackness and NP! :D

Advervideo is my first daily too, I let it play while I do a few other dailies then check on it and repeat. Purgatory for me is the healing faerie when one of my pets is sick. Every 30 minutes for up to 3 days (minus breaks and sleeping) until she finally fully heals my pet.

DEFINITELY how come it seems like she never heals the pets that need to be healed? haha she always feeds my full pets or gives me potions when like three of my pets are dying

• 4 weeks later...

AdverVideo does not work for me fully as well so I am able to get neopoints without a long wait. However, habitarium is mind numbingly slow... I don't even want to think about Wheel of Monotony, I tried it once and did not even wait for the wheel to stop spinning before closing the window haha! OHHHHH refreshing the game graveyard page to get the avatar has got to be the worst. I have yet to get the avatar til this day and I have been playing for years!