What made you smile today?

~Xandria

Hi guys! Well, we all know it's Novemember, which means it's time to be thankful for all the little things in life. Did a little girl say hi to you and smile today? Did you tell someone you loved them? Did someone do something nice for you? Did you witness a good deed? Please share anything and everything that made you smile! :wub_anim:

& Please remember to never take anything for granted. I'll start by saying I smiled today when I came home and my boyfriend had layed out a delicious home-cooked chicken parmesian dinner. He had candles and roses and the whole bit. He really went out of his way today to make me happy. :*

Also, I thought I would provide this link. It was really awe-inspiring. 21 pictures that will restore your faith in humanity. http://www.stumbleup...umanity-2.html/

- One question, for anyone who knows. How do I make my link into one clickable word? I've seen others do this but I don't have the slightest clue how to. :(

Thanks guys!

(For the link thing, highlight the word you want to use as a link, then click on the button that is two to the left of the image button in the rich text editor. Put your link URL in there, and presto! :D)

Well, I am thankful for having a job I really enjoy. I get to get up every morning, knowing I have to go to work- and knowing that I'll probably enjoy my entire time there, and learn something new. I am thankful for living in an absolutely gorgeous country- I love Autumn around here- the colour changes in the leaves! It's just breathtaking. I am thankful for my absolutely amazing girlfriend. I suddenly got some terrible cramps this evening, and she immediately got up, put the kettle on for a cup of tea for me, and brought the bottle of pain killers over. She knows that I try to avoid taking them unless I really need them, but she wanted them to be on hand right away if I wanted them. She's wonderful. :wub_anim:

Wow, your boyfriend sounds like such a lovely guy too! :D

Today was extra good for me.

You Me At Six retweeted me. :) my first celebrity RT.

But I am truly thankful for my boyfriend, he can be a pain and we have our ups/downs, but today he went out of his way to get the money to buy me a decent present for my 22nd birthday (which will be christmas eve). Bless :) he's ordered me a pair of my favourite leggings for over £50.

Although we argue, I don't know how I'd of got through the past few years without him.

As always, my ponies! They're so funny lol I went outside and of course they came running up to see me ^^ they always make me smile... they're very silly :D

This made me smile :D

And I'm also happy that my cold is getting better. I could barely leave my bed yesterday.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

I smiled today when I snuck into the living room this morning and saw mine and my brother's new 2 month old boxer/lab mix puppy (named Athena) petting one of our cats (our 1 and a half year old orange tabby) named Sherbert on her head with her paw. Sherbert has warmed up to Athena a bit, but our other cat (a beautiful Maine Coon) named Sydney wants nothing to do with that dog!

I was surprised Bert let Athena pet her on the head without smacking her! Athena would rub her paw over and over on top of Bert's head. It was really cute. Wish I could have gotten a video of it! :D

Now it's December - the time of giving!

What made me smile today was the fact that I finally had written a program that compiled and ran with minimal errors!

And then of course I bought a lot of little pinecones for my sister (I'm making her sparkled pinecone ornaments for a gift) and that made me smile too! :D

LIA MADE ME SMILE!!! :laughingsmiley: :wub_anim: :D with her most awesome artwork! She made my Poogle, Bisbee look SO GREAT!!!

*hugs and smiles*

LIA MADE ME SMILE!!! :laughingsmiley: :wub_anim: :D with her most awesome artwork! She made my Poogle, Bisbee look SO GREAT!!!

*hugs and smiles*

Oh Beth, you are too sweet! :D

What made me smile recently is spending the day with a friend and watching a TV series that we both love. We haven't really had time to sit down and spend time together, so it felt really nice to just veg out together, haha!

I couldn't believe it when this happened...I was at work while doing my dailies, shhhh! 0:) and won this on the Forgotten Shore. Believe me I was shocked!!!!!

pot_eyrie_pirate.gifPirate Eyrie Morphing Potion

• 5 months later...

I'm always rocking a smile, but if I had to pick one thing I'll have to pick my puppies :D Theyre sooooo eager to greet me when I come home. They are little wiggle butts. I love my aussies :) They think my feet are a game, and literally roll head first onto them and every other which way lol. Silly puppies^_____^

The IT guy at work made me smile today...he made our computers all better! :)

I'm usually mostly smiles (not always on the inside, but I always smile at people I walk past in the streets and stuff), but today I saw one of my best friends for the first time in months. She's struggling with some mental problems and I don't see her as much as I used to, but today we hung out again and it was so much fun :)

Today I talked to my best friend again like we're still best friends.

We had an pretty big misunderstanding a few weeks ago, and we haven't been able to talk like we usually did. But today we talked, and joked like we used to. I think we're getting past out fight, and that made me very happy. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a Backstreet Boys' concert last monday... They were AWESOME, so I'm so happy about it that I'm still smiling because of it, and it will probably continue to make me happy for a very long time. *__*

• 3 weeks later...