*cries* Bad News Bears

That bad day when you're chillin at the trading post and someone puts up a furwitch and you're like "Oh! I had one of those on my first ever pet... it was black, I think" and then you look at the price... 3 mil?! How much stuff do I have on that old account that's worth an astronomical price. Of course its purged. I wish it would just disappear. I can still look it up and look at my childhood. ; ; I want that furwitch back!! I could have my silly paint brush by now. The good news is I'm at 2 mil. Almost there!! Kinda... took long enough.

Awh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That really really sucks. :sad02: I'd like to ask also, what paint brush are you saving up for?

I think we all feel like that about our early accounts, right? I know how bad I want the faerie dolls back from my first account. And all the books I bought for 1,000 NP and read to my first pet are CRAZY expensive now :sad01_anim:

I feel for you and the furwitch, but just think: something you have buried in your SDB now could be the furwitch of the future!

I know people who have expensive stamps stuck in albums from their old accounts, of course they albumed them when they were cheap as can be and now worth astronomical amounts of nps :/

I just returned to my original account (10 years old) like a year and a half ago after a long hiatus and thought that some of the stuff that I had would be valuable.... nope! It's funny, the things you think to save are never as valuable because everyone saves them; it's the things that people don't think to save that become valuable (because people don't think to save them so they become super rare!). I really wish I had bought a Meowclops back in the day... I don't know how much they were back then but it can't be as much as now.