The Daily Neopets Is Now An Official Fan Site!

hrtbrk

Yes! :D This is great!

With all of the time and effort put into TDN's guides and just general awesomeness, it's great to see TDN made even more available to Neopets fans. Now it's not just the people who stumble across it, or are told by a friend, but anyone on Neopets.

I actually checked the page on the weekend to see if it had been made official yet, was starting to worry it wasn't going ahead XP So glad it's finally happened!!

Congrats guys! I'm so happy and you guys are wonderful and keep on with the amazing news! :3

Lol now I can stop neomail ing neopets for this site :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yup. On the neoboards. You can post any link to any department (customization, alp, battlepedia, main site, neoavs, etc). The only thing you're NOT allowed to post, as Linds mentioned, is any links to TDNForums.

Yeah I tried the other sites but they were confusing and there was no "POP" to them but this one has organized things and amazing staff who know what's going on in neopets and is always the first to report! (Why yes I've been checking) I give you guys 10000000000000000000000.99/10 :3

So,

I've been on hiatus as of late. But I wanted to come up here to see all of the lovely members celebrating the success of this website. It is an awesome community and fantastic fansite, and we're now going to obtain a bunch of new users.

Congratulations to everyone here! That's an amazing accomplishment!