Introducing to my neo family...

bluewisp16

an MSP! I finally found somebody to trade with for next month. Here's my customization, what do you guys think?

http://impress.openn.../outfits/243022

I showed you guys the customization for my ice hissi awhile ago, but I'm still not happy with it. When I first customized it in dress to impress, I customized it with a bit of nc which I love, but I can't get those items. :( Anyways, another dreamie down!

an MSPP! I finally found somebody to trade with for next month. Here's my customization, what do you guys think?

http://impress.openn.../outfits/243022

I showed you guys the customization for my ice hissi awhile ago, but I'm still not happy with it. When I first customized it in dress to impress, I customized it with a bit of nc which I love, but I can't get those items. :( Anyways, another dreamie down!

Cool. It looks like the perfect evil scientist with some swag!

She looks AWESOME. I love how evilly dapper she looks! :D

And congrats on finding someone that was up for a trade! :D

Congratulations on getting such an elusive dreamie!! Wow :D I like the customization too!

I also understand never being able to get certain awesome NC items for your customizations... *wistful sigh*

Congratulations on your new pet!! He's great :D Loving the customisation!