The daily joke thread!

~Xandria

Hi everyone! I don't know if this thread will even get popular or not - BUT... I thought it might be a cool thread to post funny jokes/stories here that we could share with each other. (So obviously they need to be clean jokes, but that goes without saying, right?) :P

Anyways, I will be posting in this topic as often as possible. (Just random jokes I've found off the internet that I think are worth sharing!) Sometimes when you're in a bad mood, you really just need a good laugh. Please feel free to add your own jokes/short funny stories to this thread!

HERE GOES:

Rupert and Elaine, a young couple, got married and went happily on there honeymoon.

When they got back Elaine immediately phoned her mother and her mother obviously asked, "How was the honeymoon, dearest?"

"Oh Ma!" She replied, "the honeymoon was beautiful... so romantic.."

Then Elaine burst out crying. "But Ma, as soon as we returned home Rupert started using the most ghastly language, saying things I've never heard before! I mean, all these awful four letter words! You've got to come get me and take me home... Please Ma."

"Calm down, Elaine! said her mother, "Tell me what could be so awful? What four letter words?"

Still sobbing, Elaine whispered "Oh Ma... words like dust, wash, cook and iron.

:D :D :D :D :D

I guess I just found that joke so funny, because it sounds like something I would freak out about! :hmmph:

POOR GIRL! :D

Ahh poor Elaine xD

Hey I've got one from Wikipedia:

A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and proceeds to fire it at the other patrons.

'Why?' asks the confused, surviving waiter amidst the carnage, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.

'Well, I'm a panda,' he says, at the door. 'Look it up.'

The waiter turns to the relevant entry in the manual and, sure enough, finds an explanation. 'Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves.'

• 2 weeks later...

I watched a Bill Hicks interview last night and found this hilarious... other people might not XP

What do you call a Jazz musician without a girlfriend?

Homeless.

Bill Hicks was amazing. I have a little crush on him as he was, even though I didn't know about him before he died.

Me too!! He reminds me of Kevin Spacey slightly, who I found myself adoring through K-Pax :P Such an unbelievable tragedy that he's gone :(