The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

2 hours ago, Secre said:

Should have held off before selling SMUG. Think I sold at 70 something. It's now over 100. Doh!

Not sure if I had any SMUG! Must not off cause didn't see the high! I bought some of TPP today for 15 NP each, didn't have anything to sell, but do see NAKR is at 52 right now though.

6 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Not sure if I had any SMUG! Must not off cause didn't see the high! I bought some of TPP today for 15 NP each, didn't have anything to sell, but do see NAKR is at 52 right now though.

Yeah, I have 8000 NAKR which I'm holding. I only saw the SMUG high as I keep certain quantities depending on how high it goes: 500 for 60+, 250 for 70+, 50 for 80+... possibly need a 5 category for 100+....

Bought TAG today! Only one I saw at 15, which is nice sometimes, that way I don't have so many decisions LOL

I didn't have much of NAKR and also missed the high, oh well, it'll go up again at some point haha

Bought some MYNC and PEOP today!

7 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Bought 1000 shares in MYNC today for 15 NP each 🙂

Hey! That's the one I bought too. Makes me think I may have made the right choice.  When there is more than one listed at 15 I try to buy the one I have the least of. I think I got that from a post you posted some time ago about buying stocks. I could be wrong but I do believe that's where I got the idea from. (you).

47 minutes ago, granny63020 said:

Hey! That's the one I bought too. Makes me think I may have made the right choice.  When there is more than one listed at 15 I try to buy the one I have the least of. I think I got that from a post you posted some time ago about buying stocks. I could be wrong but I do believe that's where I got the idea from. (you).

It might be cause I do that! haha I was wondering about that method just today actually, if it's better to have a lot in one stock or spread it out and I figured out that it's probably better to try and build up my stocks in all of them, that way I'm not putting all my "neggs in one basket" so to speak LOL Plus more of a chance to make money. My biggest things is being consistent. If I keep up buying it each day I can build it up faster, same with FC. I make a lot in FC, but ONLY if I bet and don't miss a day haha

Bought 1000 share in DROO today for 15 NP each, NAKR is at 34, was at 40. Didn't see it at that price, though I don't sell till after 60 anywho, so hoping it'll go back up 🙂

Bought 1000 in SWNC today for 15 NP each, was going to split my 1000 daily shares between two stock that were at 15 that I had a small amount of, but the other one dropped to 14 as I was buying lol

Bought 1000 shares in SWNC again today, for 15 np each. Slowly getting that one back up! Wooooo!

Bought 1000 share in NATN today for 15 NP each, see that KAUF was at 51, hopefully will go back up at some point!

Bought 1000 shares in UNIB today for 15 NP each! I'm glad it went to where I could buy it was I only had 1000 shares to begin with, so nice to start building that one up 🙂

I bought 1000 shares in PEOP today. See that there are several share getting up there in price, gonna be trying to keep an eye out!