The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

26 minutes ago, Kute said:

I think I am going to start saving 1 share just so I can join in on the fun ?

FUN

Yep, that's totally what it is when stocks go sky-high after you've sold them all.

?

1 hour ago, Duma said:

Seriously, this is insane! Just look at that TAG go!

image.png

?

As soon as I saw where you'd posted I knew I didn't really wanna see this. ? lol.

disclosure_closed.gif12.gif TAG
(profile)
127 141 +14 1,000 10,000 141,000 +1,310.00%

Just buy 1000 stocks on whatever is at 15 (or 10 if you happen to have the stock market boon). Do this every day when you do your dailies. Then patiently wait untill they climb to 60 (or higher if you want) and sell them with lots of profit! Once one of them is climbing people will start posting here so that everyone is aware to keep an eye on it. You can see the ones that are low on this page: click

If there is more than one at 15 it doesn't really matter what to buy but I'll give you something that might help you decide:

image.png

image.png

In the above table I copied the three that are at 15 right now. You can see their icon, their ticker, the name, how many stocks have been bought today (Volume), the opening point and the point they are at now (15 / current) and the last column shows the difference in %.

So if you see lots of one stock being bought it might be that it was the only one at 15 when most ppl did their dailies OR it might be one they like more. If more than one is at 15 at opening and you see lots of people buying the same one it might help you see that it's a popular one, so you could buy that too.

EDIT: Seems like there is one we might need to keep an eye on:

image.png

(Oops, seems like I *totally accidentally* copied TAG too :P)

I saw that! Unfortunately all I have is 1 single share...guess I sold all mine a while ago, and it never dropped down far enough for me to replace it? 

Same here, only got 1k share. Sold it a few weeks ago but it never went down to 15.

CHIA is at 73, SWNC it 46 and TSRC at 42, FISH at 41

15 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

*stares threateningly* GO UP FURTHER!!! Mama needs neopoints and FC has been trash lately. 

FISH
(profile)
52 62 +10 11,001 166,015 682,062 +310.84%
SWNC
(profile)
58 66 +8 6,001 75,015 396,066 +427.98%

? You're learning SO WELL.

Not only with the not selling, but with the intimidating them into rising in value, too. ?

it went back down to a little above 60. I sold a few but not even half of what I had, just in case it decides to go up again.

image.png

Edited by Duma
SWNC went to 70!

Yeah my bottom line's looking pretty good right now too, though not as nice as yours.

Totals: 655,000 9,133,000 12,701,000 +39.07%

So a lot must be hanging round the middle ground right now. I'm trying to figure out why when I have more stocks than you, with a higher overall value, your total's higher than mine, and of course can't do it. ?

It's gonna be you've got more of ones that are higher right this minute than me, right? Or should I just sit here and quietly let my head explode? ?

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

So a lot must be hanging round the middle ground right now. I'm trying to figure out why when I have more stocks than you, with a higher overall value, your total's higher than mine, and of course can't do it. ?

It's gonna be you've got more of ones that are higher right this minute than me, right? Or should I just sit here and quietly let my head explode? ?

It's something to do with math, I'm sure of it...I can't explain it either though Dx