The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Everyone keep an eye on DROO! It has gone up 10 points already today, and it's sitting at 48. :D Just twelve more points over the next couple days will make me very happy!

Everyone keep an eye on DROO! It has gone up 10 points already today, and it's sitting at 48. :D Just twelve more points over the next couple days will make me very happy!

DROO was my favorite stock since my first stocks. That is because it goes 8-10 points daily. But the downside is that it also drops the same daily.

I wish I would have invested in DROO. It's one of the stocks I don't have. :sad02: I'm kind of wishing I would have sold back when some of my stocks were at 45..... b/c now that I don't have habi, I'm going broke and my port was looking a lot better a week ago! Everything dropped! My highest stock is NATN at 37.

I'm kind of thinking I should perhaps lower my sell point? But then if I did, I wouldn't be making very much, because half of my stocks I've invested 1000 in, and the other I've invested 2000. I'm also trying for the avatar though. I'm just so confused. I haven't sold a stock in like 3 months! :sad01_anim: I've been checking consistently every day for 2 months. Am I not being patient enough?

Oh, and I'm at

615,000 total. I'm still wondering if it's smart to invest in stocks. I mean, I know a lot of people have made tons from it... am I not doing something right?

Don't rush about the NP. They will come soon. Yes for a beginner with 40000 shares you should lower your sell point so that you can have NP to buy stocks but if you have more than 1 million NP in your bank, you can probably hold your sell point.

Stocks are always a good idea because eventually you can make a profit from it, which is much better than letting it sit in the bank.

I bought 1000 more PEOP @15 today.

None of the stocks I don't have are close to buying point.

Totals: 43,000 645,000 625,000 -3.10%

Thanks for the reassurance guys. My habi is up and running again so NP's for stocks shouldn't be a problem! I spent a lot of my NP's lately on getting the SLM and a bit of custmization. So I only have half a million in the bank. I'm trying to stick to a sell-point of 60. It's giving me a higher chance of getting the avatar at least.

Thanks for the reassurance guys. My habi is up and running again so NP's for stocks shouldn't be a problem! I spent a lot of my NP's lately on getting the SLM and a bit of custmization. So I only have half a million in the bank. I'm trying to stick to a sell-point of 60. It's giving me a higher chance of getting the avatar at least.

If you invested in KBAT, it is rising. So far it is at 30 again.....

Ugh, my portfolio is doing terribly! My highest stock is KBAT, and it's only at 26. ;__;

Totals: 125,500 1,896,000 1,670,000 -11.92%

Ugh, my portfolio is doing terribly! My highest stock is KBAT, and it's only at 26. ;__;

Totals: 125,500 1,896,000 1,670,000 -11.92%

Same here Rebecca! Totals: 42,000 645,000 568,000 -11.94%

We must be invested in similiar stocks. They were on the rise a week or so ago, I don't know what happened. D:

Same here Rebecca! Totals: 42,000 645,000 568,000 -11.94%

We must be invested in similiar stocks. They were on the rise a week or so ago, I don't know what happened. D:

That's just how things go sometimes! They'll rise again. :3 It just sucks to see them that low!

Out of curiosity, how many companies do you guys usually invest in? And do you set a guideline of how many shares to invest in each?

Out of curiosity, how many companies do you guys usually invest in? And do you set a guideline of how many shares to invest in each?

I am trying to get all, but VPTS and KSON when they fall. No guideline of how many shares each but if there are 2 companies at 15 and you have 20k shares of one and 5k share of the other, I would buy the other.

I'm trying to get stocks in them all. I buy the one that I have less of, but I'm hoping to get 10k of each stock eventually. :) I think my highest amount is at 6k.

I'm trying to get stocks in them all. I buy the one that I have less of, but I'm hoping to get 10k of each stock eventually. :) I think my highest amount is at 6k.

That is going to be hard for me because once a stock hits 60 and I have 10k of it, I'll be set back by 10 days.

That is going to be hard for me because once a stock hits 60 and I have 10k of it, I'll be set back by 10 days.

But you'll have lots of NP! You're only buying them to get rich in the long run, haha.

It definitely seems like it will take a lot of time before I could get shares in each company. I've been investing in new companies at 15NP, but favoring the stocks I've already invested in if they're back at 15NP again.

I basically buy whatever is at 15 xD I used to limit myself to 4k shares per company so I could get some diversity, but I kind of hit a wall when I had invested in most of the stocks, so now I'm upping my personal limit per company to 7k shares. Still working up to a diverse and bulky portfolio!

It definitely seems like it will take a lot of time before I could get shares in each company. I've been investing in new companies at 15NP, but favoring the stocks I've already invested in if they're back at 15NP again.

I did that with KBAT because a few weeks ago it was at 15 for a long while, well I took advantage of that. :D