Opinions Wanted

Dinosawr

Ok, so I realized is still have lost of prize points left for the AC prize shop

I have a *fairly* decent amount, but not quite enought to buy ythe throwing star.

I realized, the Collared shirt with AC logo was selling for.... 1 mil o.O

Should I get it (have more than enough points) Or isit one of those unsellable HTS items

Because I could just buy the stamps and get an easi(er) money

Ok, so I realized is still have lost of prize points left for the AC prize shop

I have a *fairly* decent amount, but not quite enought to buy ythe throwing star.

I realized, the Collared shirt with AC logo was selling for.... 1 mil o.O

Should I get it (have more than enough points) Or isit one of those unsellable HTS items

Because I could just buy the stamps and get an easi(er) money

I would have bought stamps earlier. They were 500k each.

I'm *thinking* (not sure, maybe someone who's more into custo can clarify) that the shirt may be a HTS item, though I could be wrong. Stamps are usually a safe bet as far as being able to sell them, and books also can be a good investment.

Just remember before you dicide, you can keeo your points until the beginning of the next AC, do you could always wait and see what the market is like in a few months before you decide.

I suggest going with the shirt since you can get a higher gain from that.

Even if it's HTS, it's a million in an item you can possibly use for collat.

The stamps go for 200k-250k each now.

It depends how badly you want the NP. If you're anything like me you don't want the headache of trying to move a HTS item, and if the case is you just want the cash quick, exchange your points for the stamp. If you don't mind waiting awhile before you can actually bank that

NP, then I'd probably trade in the points for the shirt so that in the long run you can make more NP. Plus, Artios did make a good point about having the 1mil NP item as collat, if you need that for something.

Keep in mind that, just because someone's ASKING 1 mil on the trading post, doesn't mean that's what it's worth, especially if it's a HTS item. An item is worth only as much as people are willing to pay for it. That person may not have gotten any offers for what they're asking because people aren't willing to pay it.