The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

I have a Blue Bori Morphing Potion, which has turned out to be significantly harder to sell than I expected. I was told on here earlier that I should hope for around 300k. Someone offered me a Sloth Parachute Toy, which is selling for around 250k, as well as Birthday Streamers which is selling for around 150k. Should I accept? I'm worried that they will be hard to sell and then I'll wind up back where I am now.

I have a "Crabby" a retired aquatic petpet. JN has it listed at 1.2 Mil, but with a note next to it that says (-800,000), so I am a bit confused. There are none in the auction or trading post, but I found a few in galleries... I'm ready to sell it and wondering what you all thought I should list it at??

Does anyone happen to know the value of 'Casual Blumaroo Trousers'? There's no prices listed on the Trading Post and I can't seem to find the cost elsewhere either.

As for the Crabby, I'd go with about 2mil for it, though if you're after a quicker sell I'd stick with around 1.5 mil.

• 4 weeks later...

What is the cheapest an Ultimate Icy Negg is selling for? The lowest I could find was 24,300 NP but mine is at 23,000 NP and still isn't selling... :c

What is the cheapest an Ultimate Icy Negg is selling for? The lowest I could find was 24,300 NP but mine is at 23,000 NP and still isn't selling... :c

the lowest is 23k right now. how long have you had it up? my neggs usually take a few hours. they're not as speedy as a codestones or dubloons.

• 2 weeks later...

Have had Blue Glert Morphing Potion for a while..... Hasn't been on the TP since August. Currently nonexistent in both the TP and Auctions. Thoughts on price? JN has it listed a 600k, but there aren't any listed at the moment. Highest (in aug) was 800k on TP.

• 4 weeks later...

So I got a Fountain Faerie Quest from a Faerie Quest Cookie (yay!) and she is asking for a Cheesy Broccoli Bite. I checked JN but their price hasn't been updated since April 2013. There are none in auctions and the only one listed on the TP does not have a price listed. I have sent a neomail but haven't received a response yet.
Does anyone have any idea of what the item is worth or how else I can go about buying it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Could somebody please tell me how much is a Glyme worth? I can't find a price anywhere...

One of my guildies is looking to buy one and she mentioned today they were selling for ~1.6 M

Not sure how accurate that number is, but at least it gives you a ballpark :)

Could somebody please tell me how much is a Glyme worth? I can't find a price anywhere...

I had multiple offers of 1.5 -1.7m on my Glyme.

Ended up getting someone offer me 2 Royal PBs and 1.5m for it which I took straight away.

Good luck selling yours if you haven't already :o

I'm guessing no one knows a good asking price to start off with. I'd try putting forth a request for a number that sounds like a price you would accept at bare minimum. Along with taking into account how much it restocks for (about 2k) and a guess at how often it might appear for RS'ing.

I'm guessing no one knows a good asking price to start off with. I'd try putting forth a request for a number that sounds like a price you would accept at bare minimum. Along with taking into account how much it restocks for (about 2k) and a guess at how often it might appear for RS'ing.

Thanks! I guess I will wait until someone prices it just to be sure. I got it from The Charity Corner so I'm not sure about the RS'ing part. :P

what would a fair price for an eventide mallard and an eventide snoogy be? i cant find pricing anywhere ( iam trying to sell)

The Eventide Petpet Paint Brush is 300k on TP so something close to that + price of unpainted petpet should be fair.

Hi everyone,

I've just been randomly given Desert Aisha Morphing Potion. I can't see it on the shop wizard or auctions and the only 2 on the trading post don't state individual prices.

Do any of you lovely people have any idea how much it's worth?

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...