Tarla's Toolbar Treasures

Saxen

hey, i'm new to this whole topic and i wanted to know: what is this tarla's toolbar?what does it/she does? Is it good?trustable? i know it's downloadable, is the download secure? without virus? if yes, where could i get this toolbar? do you recommend it? do a lot of people use it? sorry for so many questions, i just wanted to know

tks guys

hey, i'm new to this whole topic and i wanted to know: what is this tarla's toolbar?what does it/she does? Is it good?trustable? i know it's downloadable, is the download secure? without virus? if yes, where could i get this toolbar? do you recommend it? do a lot of people use it? sorry for so many questions, i just wanted to know

tks guys

It is not a real toolbar, it is just this page: http://www.neopets.com/freebies/tarlastoolbar.phtml Tarla is there for just a few minutes now and then, and you can get a free prize when she is.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, she comes more than once a day, or sometimes just once a day, or not at all. I've caught dropped items 3 times in one day and then caught her a fourth time. If the message is that she's busy with other chores, she won't come again for the rest of the day. If the message is to check back later, she might come again that day.

Actually, she comes more than once a day, or sometimes just once a day, or not at all. I've caught dropped items 3 times in one day and then caught her a fourth time. If the message is that she's busy with other chores, she won't come again for the rest of the day. If the message is to check back later, she might come again that day.

Thanks for correcting me :D

Which board/section of the neoboards would I find the info?

I saw it on several different boards. When one finds out she's there, others will put it on different boards so everyone can see