Humbly Asking for Drawing of Pet

lovedwallflower

Hello *blush* :)

I am wondering whether anyone is interested in drawing my pet polarski. His pet lookup shows him in his final customised state, and it also shows his backstory. The only non-final thing there is the petpet.

This is him, in any case:

http://www.neopets.c...ml?pet=polarski

And this is his backstory:

Polarski was once an aquatic Blue Kiko, just like the rest of his family. However, he felt out of place there, and he wanted to be on the earth not on the water. He struck a deal with an Earth Faerie who morphed him into a Strawberry Kiko. In return, he agreed to help the Earth Faerie collect berries.

Yet all the while, his guilt at leaving his family torments him, and he can only explain his feeling as as an eery shadow, following him wherever he goes....

Anyway, I would like a graphic that is under 250 px to fit in the lookup, and I will obviously credit you ;)

I know we can't give items in return for graphics, but you will have my eternal gratitude :P

Thanks to anyone who replies in advance!! xx

I really love your customization and backstory for Polarski! If I had even the slightest artistic bone in my body, I'd defintely try to draw him for you, but even my stick figures looks slightly off /:

www.neopets.com/~karbine

This is my unofficial art dump. I went out and decided that i wanted to draw and dropped $400 on a tablet. *facedesk*

But it actually has gotten a tiny bit better. I'm not near as bad as i used to be. The oldest are at the bottom. If you would like something, i can whip a kiko up tonight after i get home. If you would like something else, please don't hesitate to tell me no c:

-EDIT-

I also drew my avatar pic up there. It's my plushie grundo. Goldbanned with that as well. It's one of my better ones. Apparently people "died" of cute. Made me lol.

woah leigh these are so much better than you're giving yourself credit for!! that grey shoyru is <3 <3

i would absolutely be honoured to have my kiko drawn by you!

YAY. Thank you! i have to work in... 2 hours so i'll do it tonight. I'm on Hawaiian time. I appologize for my weird hours compared to the rest of the US. :P

haha dw i live in Malta, im all about the weird timing :P

bdw, dnt think im stalking you or anything but your gallery is awesome!!

Uh... *is scared*

:P

I'm totally kidding. I creep on people like it's my job. And thank you. I need to fix the coding, but i'm glad you like it. i love getting compliments on it. :D

Hello, I tried to draw him, he is too cute and didn't look really good on my draw. I read his story so I do the draw with the Earth Faerie.

This is the original draw (way better than the colored version I think :()

KIKO_0002.jpg

I am posting here both versions (big size and the size you need for your pet look-up)

I am not really happy with the big version, the edges look awful... the faerie is not pretty at all, the colors are wrong, and more, more and more... :grrr:

Kiko_Total.png

I think the little versions are acceptable and look nice.

polarski.jpg

polarski_002.jpg

Hope you like it.

my Bamboo is acting cray-cray. 4srs. I think i need a new one. The girl who did the one above me is much better. Lol. Sorry it's so late. And for some reason it said it was 250px but it's small... Hmmm...

polarski1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this topic is closed or not but when I saw Polarski, I just had to draw him!

Hope this is okay... :s

polarski.png

And here's the smaller size, as requested. c:

polarski240.png

Feel free to edit it however you wish! I made it simple for that reason. :>