Winning Twice.

Kreludor. 8) Just because it's my team, and Derlyn has the magical ginger hair of awesomeness.

I also agree with Kreludor, because we are fabulous. But besides us, I can definitely see Darigan Citadel winning again.

I also agree with Kreludor, because we are fabulous. But besides us, I can definitely see Darigan Citadel winning again.

-high fives-

Yeah, DC is a really strong team- they have a pretty good chance. :)

There are 7 different teams that have won in each Altador Cup

Haunted Woods, Darigan Citadel, Roo Island, Krawk Island, Lost Desert, Virtupets, and Kreludor

If I were to order this by likelihood of succeeding in the next Altador Cup and winning their second Altador Cup, here's how I would order it (keep in mind that I'm no good at predictions):

The four teams out of the seven that may receive a second victory (or may be likely to do so):

Darigan Citadel- May be biased since Ryan and I support them (never received a ranking lower than 7th).

Kreludor- They managed to show their worth increasingly in the past two ACs, it'd be no surprise if they won twice in a row in AC VIII (showed their worth in AC III and beyond, never did great in the first AC).

Krawk Island- With all of the All-Stars that join KI, I could see them pulling off another victory (never received a ranking lower than 7th as well).

Lost Desert- I put them in the middle spot since they haven't been as good in AC VI compared to the other four ACs before it, did get back to the grind in AC VII.

The other three out of the seven that are not likely to receive a second victory. Sure these three managed to make a win once, but their skills have not been up to par unlike the other four teams:

Virtupets- They've rocketed themselves from last to first place during AC II to AC VI, but started falling down again in AC VII. It is unknown if Virtupets will push themselves up in the next AC.

Roo Island- Did greatly in AC II and AC III, never had the luck in AC IV and AC VI (ranked 9th in both) and AC VII (ranked 11th). I have a feeling that they may make a comeback maneuver in AC VIII, it's bound to happen.

Haunted Woods- Champs in the 1st AC, but have been in the lower tiers since AC II (ranging from 7th to 12th place). It won't be likely for Haunted Woods to receive victory again without the aid of SOTAC or Stealth.

Not sure about a second victory, but I have a strange feeling another team that's not in the seven mentioned above that may receive victory like Meridell or Maraqua. I'll fix this post if necessary.

My top 4 would have to be:

1. Darigan Citadel - I think DC has the best chance of winning (not being biased... or maybe just a tinsy little bit) cause they've never placed lower than 7th and have been strong each year. They've shown that All stars and freeloaders almost never affect them cause they're such a big team. I believe DC has the best shot of winning the cup twice

2. Krawk Island. Just like DC, KI could also win it twice. Also never placing lower than 7th, KI has a legit shot of winning the cup twice.

3. Lost Desert - Lost Desert showed that ACVI was just a matter of freeloaders leaving them. And they showed everyone that their back and a are in it to win it. Lost Desert could very well win the cup twice with lots of hard work and dedication

4. Kreludor - Kreludor is just awesome, I actually couldn't decide whether to pick LD or KD, then I came to a conclusion. KD has been dominant in EVERY AC they've been too, so good job to them. But once the freeloaders kick in, and once the All stars leave, KD would just be a medium sized team. A dedicated team here and there, but in the end, KD would need lots of more hard working team members to have a chance to go back and repeat.

The bottom 3

Roo Island - I can almost never predict this team, so if they make a comeback next year, great, if not, oh well.

Virtupets - Small team, great story, doesn't have the size, oh well, at least they have the heart of a champion

Haunted Woods - Man, I'd love for these guys to rise. But each year, they just kept on either going to tier 3 or tier 2. So for now, I think I have to put them as the team that doesn't have the best chance of winning the AC. But hey, never count HW out, they might just surprise you ;)

I think that this is the order from the winners:

1st: KI (I think that they are the most consistent team in the finals).

2nd: DC ( They are the one and only feared DC)

3rd: KD (Might take a while to rebound from freeloaders).

4th: Tied LD and RI (Both teams surprise people). I am leaning towards RI becasue if LD gains freeloaders, they take a HARD HIT). But both are unpredictable teams.

6th: V (Strong, but not consistent......)

7th: HW (Good in AC1, never really broke winners curse. Will need help from allstars like SOTAC, STEALTH, NEO-[Removed])

Next Teams to win AC:

1st: MD (many allstars will join)

2nd: MQ (strong team)

3: MI (will gain freeloaders but will win eventually)

4th: KI (consistency;powerhouse)

5th: DC (The feared.....powerhouse)

6th: TM (will win eventually, went down before but hopefully.)

7th: KD (powerhouse)

8th: RI (usally powerhouse, jumps through ranks. Has dedicated players.

9th: LD (usually powerhouse. Has dedicated players.)

I could see either Krawk Island and/or Darigan Citadel winning the cup twice next year. Both have been fairly consistent teams. They have enough loyal players to shake off any freeloaders.

I don't see any of the other past champions winning the cup in at least the next 3 years. Although Kreludor or Lost Desert could be able to do it, but if you ask me, the odds of that is unlikely since Shenkuu will be winning the cup. :)

• 1 month later...

I think Darigan Citadel will win twice first. Not biased at all when I say that, even though I've been a DC supporter since the first AC Cup :D

I think Darigan Citadel will win twice first. Not biased at all when I say that, even though I've been a DC supporter since the first AC Cup :D

I can't really see that happening anymore. No team will ever underestimate DC. It is a Proven Powerhouse. But DC underestimates a LOT. And when they do.....It costs them. i can rather see, KI or KD taking it twice.

Top 4 Picks:

1st Krawk Island

2nd Darigan Citadel

3rd Kreludor

4th Lost Desert

Bottom 3 Picks:

5th Roo Island

6th Virtupets

7th Haunted Woods

• 3 months later...

My top four most likely to win in order are:

1. Krawk Island- this team never seems to disappointing, and they do receive many all-stars so they could win twice. (lowest ranking 7th)

2. Darigan Citadel- always seems to be on the top 4 list, and are always a threat. (lowest ranking 7th)

3. Kreludor- lately this team has appeared in the top 4, and finally they won last year. i doubt that they will win AC VIII, because of the winners curse, but they will without a doubt be a challenge (lowest ranking 9th)

4. Lost Desert- is a tricky team, they ether do good, get lucky schedule, or do bad. I honestly think they suck (not really suck, but they are so clumsy and inconsistent during a season), but they are somewhat likely to win... well more likely then the other winners not mention able in this list. (lowest ranking 13th)

I can't really see that happening anymore. No team will ever underestimate DC. It is a Proven Powerhouse. But DC underestimates a LOT. And when they do.....It costs them. i can rather see, KI or KD taking it twice.

R U SAYIN dat Krawk Island and Kreludor (forgive me if i misspelled it) are not feared? (but i do agree with you when you say people fear Darigan Citadel)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 4 months later...

I have a feeling that out of the winners, Kreludor has the biggest chance of coming back and winning. Look at their record- they've always kinda been up there (besides the Cup they were out :P)

Then probably Krawk Island, Darigan Citadel, Lost Desert, Roo Island, Virtupets, and then Haunted Woods. (in order of likelihood of actually coming back and winning)

but that's just my guesses. :)