What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

On 4/4/2022 at 3:32 AM, Angeló said:

Congrats !!!!

Im not that good or patient with games so dont care about the color as long as it's a Trophy :D

I got a Damaged Evil Coconut from the Coconut Shy

It's more of an OCD thing otherwise I wouldn't care. Just looks nicer to me haha

Congratz on the Coconut!

EDIT; Just got a Dip in the Fountain today too! lol I was thinking to myself when I got the Grey Faerie Quest that it'd be cool to get one again and it actually happened haha Will probably save it for the Maraquan Lutari I want when Lutari day comes around this month 🙂
"
grey-faerie-2-1.jpg
I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 12:27 PM, phoenixgal said:

image.png.c4b97316b083008bff2c45b540529ce5.pngI never wanna play Cellblock ever again. Got the avvie too!

You inspired me to try again. And after years of being stuck on this round, I finally looked up the best way to play and won!!

image.png.d2fd2c6ee01678bfe5ff959e5b450e54.png

I've spent years - literally, I got to this point as a teenager and never surpassed it - playing defensively. I'd start off with the obvious move and then try at random to make lines, but more focussed on blocking their lines. It worked well until this round and then failed miserably.

Having looked it up, I've finished the round in... ummm... ten minutes or so,

On 4/26/2022 at 2:27 PM, phoenixgal said:

image.png.c4b97316b083008bff2c45b540529ce5.pngI never wanna play Cellblock ever again. Got the avvie too!

I'm still stuck at Silver .. I just can't beat Vex in the final round 😢

I just won 150NC from the Qasalan Expellibox !!!

21 hours ago, Angeló said:

I'm still stuck at Silver .. I just can't beat Vex in the final round 😢

I just won 150NC from the Qasalan Expellibox !!!

I might actually have a shot at silver now! Doubt I'll ever get to gold though!

EDIT: Just beat the next Tournament. Admittedly, the game is less challenging when one routine wins 90% of the time. But it beats being as frustrated as I was for bloody years by Master Vex!

On 5/18/2022 at 5:18 PM, Secre said:

I might actually have a shot at silver now! Doubt I'll ever get to gold though!

EDIT: Just beat the next Tournament. Admittedly, the game is less challenging when one routine wins 90% of the time. But it beats being as frustrated as I was for bloody years by Master Vex!

I also discovered the easy way to beat the game in 2022 while looking up when is Gold awarded 😝 Tournament 10 is difficult as there isn't a strategy, took me only 1 try but I had to play all 11 games with Vex! 🥵

Finally reached 20m, I probably would of reached it month's ago but I'm always doing the Pay-It-Forward-Friday on Reddit and I just love gifting people! (Plus by helping others out in their shop I'm getting my own collection items haha)

image.png.8b096f721b88e111884fac4032069a2c.png

On 5/20/2022 at 11:43 AM, phoenixgal said:

I also discovered the easy way to beat the game in 2022 while looking up when is Gold awarded 😝 Tournament 10 is difficult as there isn't a strategy, took me only 1 try but I had to play all 11 games with Vex! 🥵

I just wish I'd have looked it up sooner in honesty. I must have been 16-17 when I reached that point... I'm 34 now! And admittedly, I've only tried in blasts but that's still a good long time!

22 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Finally reached 20m, I probably would of reached it month's ago but I'm always doing the Pay-It-Forward-Friday on Reddit and I just love gifting people! (Plus by helping others out in their shop I'm getting my own collection items haha)

image.png.8b096f721b88e111884fac4032069a2c.png

Congrats! If you haven't already twigged, the AC is starting next month and if you can get the stamp it usually sells for a couple of million to boost you further!

I finally got my ultimate dream item on the site!!!  It only cost a huge astronomical amount of NP, hahaha

Faerie Acara Plushie!!!!  Now in my gallery!!!  WOOOOO! :D

https://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=natvv

still trying to decide where to place, for now I want it front and center as #1, but I'm thinking I'm probably going to move it down to be with Fruzzella's petpet & p3 plushies

4 hours ago, Secre said:

My brief gaming spurt yesterday got me two new trophies...

image.png.3f6f75e161de0036081c43ab444025b2.pngimage.png.c250e0ebb2e1fc21eea9a3c392ac45d3.png

i totally suck at both those games

i cant even get the score on the first of the month 

27 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i totally suck at both those games

i cant even get the score on the first of the month 

I was always half way good and I actually enjoyed them which is useful. Not good good, but half way good. Pre-Flash dying, I doubt I'd have gotten anywhere near a trophy even at the beginning of the month. Post Flash dying, I'm not sure what the scores will look like at the beginning of the month, but I suspect I can upgrade to silver... maybe.

We'll see if today's gaming spurt shows rewards. I'm currently at bronze for Jubble Bubble and Top Chop thingymebob. I might also manage to upgrade my silver to gold in Bouncy Supreme. 

I'm debating my next avatar game - Typing Terror or Ice Cream Machine... both drive me crazy!

Well, I got these two:

image.png.5b6508ac0a75f4e6d171c66aaa401977.png

Strangely though, I didn't get the Top Chop one despite still being in the bronze scoring zone:

image.png.95e99becb836cdac8aa55faf46a53023.png

Not sure what's happened there!

3 hours ago, Secre said:

Not sure what's happened there!

some game scripts are failing to run

it happened at the beginning of this May and people didn't get their trophies

I did get the Bronze in Top Chop a while ago ^_^

On 5/25/2022 at 1:30 PM, Angeló said:

some game scripts are failing to run

it happened at the beginning of this May and people didn't get their trophies

I did get the Bronze in Top Chop a while ago ^_^

Oooh, that would make sense. And I can't complain. I got two trophies after all!

Today's achievement is the first step in my next cross paint:

image.png.6aa74e740dc4243feace0be90813e018.png

Next step is Transparent and with a Grey Weewoo is I can find a decently priced pb!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so. back when my friend and i played overwatch, we noticed this trend that whenever we complained about the matchmaker taking too long to drop us into a match, without fail, it would do it within 3 or 4 seconds.

anyway, totally unrelated, i literally just was bemoaning the fact that im out of pet slots, and this happens:

Wow%2C+it+got+all+the+way+to+Kreludor%21+We%27re+not+sure+how+that%27s+even+possible%2C+but+that+scarab+is+definitely+never+coming+back.+Thank+you%21+You+have+been+awarded+150+NC%21+Spend+it+wisely+at+the+NC+Mall.%3Cbr%3E%3Cbr%3ECome+back+tomorrow+to+deposit+another+scarab.

it's not enough for a slot, i'll need 2 more wins for that, but as me and my friend learned on the battlefield of gibraltar, complaining works! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Wow%2C+it+got+all+the+way+to+Kreludor%21+We%27re+not+sure+how+that%27s+even+possible%2C+but+that+scarab+is+definitely+never+coming+back.+Thank+you%21+You+have+been+awarded+150+NC%21+Spend+it+wisely+at+the+NC+Mall.%3Cbr%3E%3Cbr%3ECome+back+tomorrow+to+deposit+another+scarab.

😮

that's 400 NC! One more win and I can get another pet slot (Or maybe I'll wait and see if the slots do actually go on sale!)

• 5 months later...

I finally got around to re-stocking my shop and pricing everything - bought a months Premium for the SSW as the collectible was also cute this month. 

Made over a million and still got a full shop. Most of it is lower priced books/stamps/clothes now admittedly.

image.png.300516d91f0ad3c0e9885c31cb9c552f.png

Just bit the bullet and sold my AC stamp from last year. That's a ... scary amount of neopoints...

image.png.b98cb18b51c4ae5e5494ab6184e91925.png

I was chuffed when I saw that my shop had netted me another million, but this takes the cake!

Reason I sold in the end? I am never, ever going to have enough neopoints to complete the stamp albums now, so there seems little point in using such a darn expensive one!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

As a nerd, I consider the book I read as an achievement, but then a miracle happened and my achievement was to go to a themed party on the theme of a murder mystery and there I became a real detective and solved the mysteries of this murder, and yes, I was able to reach the finish line of the game and understand exactly how this happened, I was impressed by the performance of the actors who got used to the role 100 percent, I am very grateful to the team who made it clear that you can be captivated not only by books but also by interactive parties