What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

5 hours ago, Secre said:

Are they still available UC's or are they lost forever do you know?

The ixi is not available as UC but the Mynci is

But they're bringing back NC UC's so hopefully you can still get one sometime soon :)

20 hours ago, Secre said:

Oh those UC images are gorgeous!!! Are they still available UC's or are they lost forever do you know?

i don't know! i know the uc royal mynci was kept as one of the unconverted pets, although it has a different pose than that for... some reason??? and the royal ixis were all converted.

i did send a question into the editorial asking if the pets that were converted were going to be brought back (and if there were any plans to add more dynamic, unique poses to the colour/species combos released after the conversion) but it wasn't answered. i guess we can only wait and see!

(kind of a moot point for me, though. unless the uc item is really cheap, which i doubt, im not going to be spending RL money on it)

image.png.40db4863025d3ab56b774f57c54340b0.png

I finally figured out how to play and win the 250 hands for this Avatar!:lmaosmiley:

I certainly did NOT like Kokariia's trash talking at me...:sad01_anim:  gnorbu_green_box.gif You wanna' go bro? 2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I moved all my 'main' pets over to my actual main, shuffled more pets to my main side and checked all my side NC items to see which ones 'I couldn't live without'. Came to 7. And I had an extra box so made it 8...

On 12/14/2021 at 9:13 AM, Angeló said:

OMG FINALLY !

I got it at the last card

image.png.5a913ea74b5295cc7cecd22a6efafee0.png

I was trying for gold last time I think... so infuriating!!!

another coconut!!

points=10000&totalnp=17105&success=4&prize_id=26873&error=Ach%21+See%2C+the+game+isn%27t+rigged+after+all%21++Tell+your+friends%2C+kid%21

this time i got the hairy evil one!

man it took me like four months of playing to get my first one. now i start doing it again and i get two in a week!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

😮 😮 😮

image.png.bd5736c0bc5b7656a30eeea60dca2c62.png

I did not realise this was a thing!

Scuttled off to check the guide to see if I needed to report it, but I see they are on the list. Now I get to experience the "fun" of getting it to equip! :lmaosmiley:

A brand new petpet there basically showing all the others up? Hahahaha.

On 1/14/2022 at 11:48 AM, jellysundae said:

😮 😮 😮

image.png.bd5736c0bc5b7656a30eeea60dca2c62.png

I did not realise this was a thing!

Scuttled off to check the guide to see if I needed to report it, but I see they are on the list. Now I get to experience the "fun" of getting it to equip! :lmaosmiley:

A brand new petpet there basically showing all the others up? Hahahaha.

Nice win there!! My best is 8 point CC items!

• 2 weeks later...

I just logged-in for a few minutes to do my dailies before I go to work and I was spinning the Fruit Machine when someone offered on one of my lots. It was the exact amount I'm asking for so I just accepted it ... and then this ...

We both got lucky I guess .. If it was a few minutes sooner or later we would've both missed out ... cz this item is really HTS !

image.png.72f3314667cc5be413e04d1a48f2413a.png

• 3 weeks later...

image.png.9cfad8d24c71779371401d0709092653.png

The petpet @Angelógifted me has brought me something very valuable! 😮 😮 😮

image.png.96fb8c2182574be584ad2f838dfdfa19.png

Now that's two petpetpets in 41 days... extreme luck for me, or has TNT tweaked their win ratio...

I was hoping for one of the new prizes, but Trudy's Surprise gave me Cloud Snowbunny instead. It's so cute, and it's worth around 220,000 np. Selling it because my Magma Kacheek already has a maraquan snowbunny as her petpet and I don't like repeating petpets.

image.png.1ec97c58cef558b17d4d962fed088a54.png

• 4 weeks later...

Couple of awesome things today!

• Got my Candy Kau thanks to a generous user on Reddit.
  • Also knocked down a Coconut in coconut shy! Been playing that game for YEAAAAARS with not result, almost forgot you could win anything from playing it, was just part of my daily "grind" lol Got the Moaning Evil Coconut & the avie to boot!

Got a bunch of game trophies this month on game reset. Had a few already that I was finally able to get to gold while others are brand new to my profile 🙂 Trying to slowly get what I have to gold so they all match :)

The Castle of Eliv Thade CHAMPION!!!                           Attack of the Slorgs CHAMPION!!!                         Petpetsitter CHAMPION!!!                      Third place at Typing Terror!!
The Castle of Eliv Thade              Attack of the Slorgs                      PetpetSitter                       Typing Terror
            *NEW*                                     *NEW*                            *Bronze to Gold*                       *NEW*

Sophie                   Second place at Roodoku!!                   Berry Bash CHAMPION!!!                  Jumpin                Third place at Ice Cream Machine!!

Sophie's Stew                       Roodoku                        Berry Bash                Jumpin' Gem Heist        Ice Cream Machine
  *Bronze to Gold*                      *NEW*                       *Silver to Gold*               *Silver to Gold*                   *NEW*