What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

On 8/28/2021 at 7:31 PM, nirv120 said:

Maybe it not much, but three pf my pets just made it to the Pirate level at the swashbuckling academy. Training can be annoying and repetitive, but I find very satisfying every time they go up a level.

Nice, congrats!!!!  I'm so lazy with training - I always fall off and just rely on Faerie cookies.

16 hours ago, natvv said:

Nice, congrats!!!!  I'm so lazy with training - I always fall off and just rely on Faerie cookies.

It definitely is a grind, and I don't even like it that much, but I really want the BD avatars and I also want to be able to compete in BD events, so I do it anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, nirv120 said:

This is BY FAR my biggest win so far!

Screenshot 2021-10-02 010454.png

What betting page do you follow, out of curiosity? Yesterday was a 104:10 win for me, which is the best I've done yet. Over 1 Million np, but I didn't screenshot. I started following Innocent's bets more or less randomly. But I've gotten good results so far.

On 10/2/2021 at 10:57 AM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

What betting page do you follow, out of curiosity? Yesterday was a 104:10 win for me, which is the best I've done yet. Over 1 Million np, but I didn't screenshot. I started following Innocent's bets more or less randomly. But I've gotten good results so far.

I use nsheng on reddit! I've made a bunch of money with his bets.

2 hours ago, natvv said:

WHOA!!!  I've never seen anything this drastic before!

coin49.PNG.1b825cfd1bd6c8bc00422b95973858d3.PNG

It's intense, isn't it! The highest increase can be by 10!  But same for potential decrease... 😱 That's why I stopped doing this before. 😅

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's intense, isn't it!

That's amazing! Up 8 Levels!!! 

This is what I got today...

image.png.255b5d295298aaaa4f1c45d225e21743.png

Am I crazy that I thought that since I got 4 10000s, I was expecting something more than 10,000 NP?:dance:

3 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Am I crazy that I thought that since I got 4 10000s, I was expecting something more than 10,000 NP?

DEFINITELY should have got extra for being extra there!

My Plushie gallery of all Basic colour Neopets is complete! It feels soooo good to scroll down knowing that they're all there

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=nikkizebest

Thanks to those in this very forum that helped me 🥰🥰

Now onto the Rainbows 🌈

6 hours ago, phoenixgal said:

My Plushie gallery of all Basic colour Neopets is complete! It feels soooo good to scroll down knowing that they're all there

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=nikkizebest

Thanks to those in this very forum that helped me 🥰🥰

Now onto the Rainbows 🌈

oh wow, congratulations! so were any of them really expensive or were they all pretty cheap?

14 hours ago, berriganify said:

oh wow, congratulations! so were any of them really expensive or were they all pretty cheap?

Thanks! Nothing too crazy, most were under 5k which was what started me on the theme. But I eventually found that Blumaroo, Jetsam and Kau were surprisingly expensive but not over 25k each. The big ticket items were Draik and Techo, they would have taken most of the budget if most weren't so generously donated.

The biggest issue I had were all Kiko plushies, the was NONE at all anywhere. The only ones I could find were magical and very $$$, JN & TDN didn't list it and they weren't even an official item. Luckily a user here DONATED the full magical set and I was so thankful I almost cried. 🥲

• 2 weeks later...

during the last hidden tower sale, i snagged up a royal paint brush. ive been deliberating for months on whether to paint Rhosse a royalgirl kacheek or royalgirl ixi. decided, finally, to just go for the ixi even though i already have an ixi. i like that theyre both purple and the trim on their hats match. either way, the royal gals are done! two more pets on that account to go!

1345345.png.c9665f3503dd67f199a7668e4d4b0bb1.png

this decision may or may not have been inspired by the old poses:

6745678.png.89c55530c6c6bca0005f639c4c4b54d3.png

look at them, all giggly! 💕

On 10/30/2021 at 1:47 AM, berriganify said:

during the last hidden tower sale, i snagged up a royal paint brush. ive been deliberating for months on whether to paint Rhosse a royalgirl kacheek or royalgirl ixi. decided, finally, to just go for the ixi even though i already have an ixi. i like that theyre both purple and the trim on their hats match. either way, the royal gals are done! two more pets on that account to go!

1345345.png.c9665f3503dd67f199a7668e4d4b0bb1.png

this decision may or may not have been inspired by the old poses:

6745678.png.89c55530c6c6bca0005f639c4c4b54d3.png

look at them, all giggly! 💕

Oh those UC images are gorgeous!!! Are they still available UC's or are they lost forever do you know?