What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Well, I adopted a Kacheek for the avatar. I never thought I liked Kacheeks but I may have found myself an accidental new permie...

image.png.0e1587172e9f64d433eeab37635b58de.png

Anyone for any petpet ideas?

Fell in love with the Dandans. She now has a Tyrannian Dandan and I'm looking for the Dandan MME foreground for her...

May be a cartoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently I now have Silver Trophy in TYS !! I don't even know when I got the score cz I don't look and I went to the HS table to find out I scored 38 and I'm now in 30th place so it must've happened on the first couple days of the month

image.png.8b5f88462388aaab8d4393eb2ca76d7f.png

I've had a Bronze Trophy since 2013 .. now 81 would nail me gold for sure

I remember getting a Halloween PB on Halloween one year but it wasn't enough for a trophy !!

lAvMnZA.png 

20 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Apparently I now have Silver Trophy in TYS !!

Well done! Same happened for me earlier this year; I had no idea until Serg pointed it out to me on the board. x'D

Ironically I only started playing TYS daily after Flash died, Alyss posted her petpage http://www.neopets.com/~5T4RRY on the board for us, for Expellibox mostly, but I started doing TYS too just because it was there really. >:3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, natvv said:

coin6.PNG.97253b1aae66b4d8846c57d897c26899.PNG

I've been trying really hard to get a P3 out of The Coincidence... and it happened!

OMG, well done! Now I'm so tempted to start playing it again myself xD That one's really cute, too! :D

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

OMG, well done! Now I'm so tempted to start playing it again myself xD That one's really cute, too! :D

Ditrey and Cooty are def my two favourite!!  but unfortunately that meant I already have a Ditrey - so I'm going to try to sell this guy to put towards a Strale 🙂 

I swear I am THE LUCKIEST user on this site.

My main two goals right now were getting a Strale P3, and painting my Lutari Maraquan.  Unfortunately they're both very difficult and expensive goals, as Strale is not awarded from anything on the site anymore, and my Lutari is on a side account so I can't fountain dip or premium perk her, as Lutaris cannot be transferred.

Someone on a Neopets fan group offered me an AMAZING discount on a Strale - the p3 that was my priority goal rn.  Purchased it from them for a bargain, sent it over to the side I wanted it on, and started refreshing like mad to attach it.  Success!  Attached!

p3.PNG.2b3e51bdc7018bd91e32328ccad55b36.PNG

Fast forward, I'm trying to look up something with the shop wizard on that side... apparently I had received a faerie quest during all that inventory refreshing!  A quick google search shows me that yes, I am allowed to complete faerie quests randomly received on side accounts.  So, I send the Angelpuss the Grey Faerie is looking for over to that side... and...

Dnpezuj.png

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 

As luck has it... THIS IS MY SIDE WITH MY LUTARI!!!

dj81jfn.png

How is it POSSIBLE to be this lucky?!!?!?!

10 hours ago, natvv said:

Whoa!!!

random.PNG.bb008592d2d4fd7d37fcdf0fb5a33077.PNG

I don't think I've ever gotten this many pure NP from a RE before!

The amount you get from that one's really insane, isn't it, I think 50k must be the max amount, and it's not that rare to get that one. Play a lot of card games/NQ or Dice-a-Roo and it'll come around soon enough.