What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

28 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Kadav does look awesome in it , don't he ? :D

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/l7nsczhx/1/5.png

He looks fantastic! Are you going for any more of the set?

So I went for the Illusen's Day avatar (which I got) but I got notified that I had completed quest level 32.  So apparently, sometime in the past I had started working my way up her questline - probably for a trophy?!? - and then completely forgot about it.
IQ32.png.b24b5cf1b2a77b52fa3a72a05e3b70ba.png

bestpet.png.af27091fab40b4ade26416570338446f.png

and that's the last petpet on my haunted woods account painted! that account is now 100% complete!

honestly i love all my pets equally, but this little mangy stinker has a special place in my heart. she's just so.... horrible!! 🤩 ive been so tempted to shell out the 2m for the pppb before now, just for her...but i'm glad i stuck to my guns because i was finally able to snag one for 1.68m!

I see a TDNer's achievement! @jennoying_sparkle's got into the caption Contest, EEK!!! 😱

If that's not the kind of reaction you were expecting I apologise! x'D Having flash-backs here from the last one. 😓

This was a double-whammy of realising the friend we'd worked so hard to help wasn't going to make it back into the top 5 before the contest ended as the others had pulled too far ahead, and then for her to be disqualified at the last moment anyway... :axehead:

The top 6 were all disqualified just minutes before the contest ended.

As far as I'm aware TNT has said nothing about this. Of course wild rumours abound, many are assuming TNT did this with full intent (and spite), but I suspect (and really hope!) it's an automatic thing that happens if votes top 2000, which all the Top 6's did. So how this contest play's out is gonna be verrry interesting, to say the least!

Will the top 5 all need to back off once they hit a certain vote count and just hope they survive to the end? Attaining this ava_cap_contest.gif is quite literally life or death now, and other contestants can vote you out to make room for themselves in the top 5. 😮

All healthy and child-suitable fun and games, right?? :lmaosmiley:

Happy to help you get into the top 25 for a nice prize though, Jenn!

gah! Thanks @jellysundae! Is there a prize for top 25? I can't even play this one out since I have work all week 😞  I'm working this weekend too.  What timing!  I also have a beauty contest entry in, but there wasn't enough space of my neoboard siggy for both links, so I had to choose one to sacrifice. 💀 

3 hours ago, jennoying_sparkle said:

gah! Thanks @jellysundae! Is there a prize for top 25? I can't even play this one out since I have work all week 😞  I'm working this weekend too.  What timing!  I also have a beauty contest entry in, but there wasn't enough space of my neoboard siggy for both links, so I had to choose one to sacrifice. 💀 

Yup, prize for top 25, and a trophy, and you're safely within that at the mo.

Incidentally, nearly said atrophy there instead of a trophy... glad I spotted that, that's not a very nice prize!! 🤣

So good luck with winning something before these contests end! :D

• 3 weeks later...

tdub is now level 200!!!

image.png.8b7650da733e42c454a1fed0f2750491.png

Of course the bonus level came now rather than one level later where I could have got another course for 7 codestones! On we go to level 250 and the beginning of his red codestone training!

Found a shop selling just about everything for 1000np. Now there were a lot of items worth less than 1000np. However several hours later, I have filled the 88 odd free spaces in my own shop, got 50 items sitting in my inventory and SDB'd a load of books. I have literally gone through almost every item in that shop SSW'ing or JNing the items.

The average mark up to SSW prices on the items I grabbed was probably 500-1000np. But a lot of the items were actually worth 3000-4000np and a handful of items were worth 15k-20k!

So, I've spent just shy of 200k at this single users shop. But hope to make a profit of another 200k at least out of it!

This is what I currently have left in my inventory... all bought for 1000np a piece! The majority of the higher end items went straight into the shop to avoid stealing events. This is just the odds and ends that are left after the book clear out and then the final few purchases!

image.thumb.png.4e1540af6530e554e14475ca9bd51be1.png

It's not so much an achievement as a potential good turn. I adopted Bankskeither for the avatar, but whilst I have him in my possession, he's had a paint job and I'm boosting his stats a little to make him more adoptable. He's also been fed and watered and I'll put him back in the Neolodge before he goes back to the Pound so he'll have 28 days of relative comfort at least.

image.png.4c215321470c116bb7bfd0962cc450e6.png

It does occur to me that I may be a little too invested in the future of random pixels... then I shrug off that thought and continue as before.

4 hours ago, Secre said:

It does occur to me that I may be a little too invested in the future of random pixels... then I shrug off that thought and continue as before.

Gotta say, I am feeling very seen here. 😅

On 4/30/2021 at 8:25 PM, jellysundae said:

Gotta say, I am feeling very seen here. 😅

Glad it's not just me then! I did think how insane it was to invest np into painting and training a random pet that's going back into the pound... and decided this was happening anyway.

image.png.756b1f02a90debea85834e6d8428fb13.png

Now to the neolodge and then back to the Pound.

Edit May 12th:

Up to a whopping total of 40,000 items in my SDB for the next Charity Corner!

And I suppose if they have a revamp and change it completely so you can only donate certain items I've got over 1000 Shiny Obsidians that can go to the furnace of the Rubbish! avatar...